[Mockup] Extended Player
nice work emuel !

you should realy change your image host. my screen gets full of annoying popups when i click on the images Wink imageshack.us is okaay.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
The-Boxhead Wrote:nice work emuel !

you should realy change your image host. my screen gets full of annoying popups when i click on the images Wink imageshack.us is okaay.
imageshack is much too slow for me Big Grin
Very cool. When I first saw the mocks, I thought that it would be a nice novelty skin to show off the capabilities of xmbc. But after seeing your preview, I'm looking forward to trying it out and putting it through the paces.

Excellent work.
Love the 3 line wall view some posts back. One possibility would be to show plot/& other info in the empty panels underneath the cover images - either side of the file particulars (DTS, 720 etc). I have wanted a view to do this (without pushing a button or wanting for a timed popup) for a long time.

Keep up the great work - cheers.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
KidKiwi Wrote:Love the 3 line wall view some posts back. One possibility would be to show plot/& other info in the empty panels underneath the cover images - either side of the file particulars (DTS, 720 etc). I have wanted a view to do this (without pushing a button or wanting for a timed popup) for a long time.

Keep up the great work - cheers.
At the moment there are 4 different views, 2 of which are designed for information, the Information Wall and the list view.
The space in the info bar is too low to be there, running a plot.
eumel Wrote:The space in the info bar is too low to be there, running a plot.

I run nfo files - each edited to represent the most basic of info - meaning the plot isn't a 200 page novel like some have. Each of my plot outlines is a max of two-three lines - so for me, this would be a great location to display it.

Keep up the great work Smile
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
KidKiwi Wrote:I run nfo files - each edited to represent the most basic of info - meaning the plot isn't a 200 page novel like some have. Each of my plot outlines is a max of two-three lines - so for me, this would be a great location to display it.

Keep up the great work Smile
Something like that?
The only problem is the dot matrix font, so it does not look good, so see here in Arial.
Hi, are you still working on this?
D0nR0sa Wrote:Hi, are you still working on this?
at the moment it is on hold, because i work on a appleTV3.0 Skin.
After that project, i go back to work on that skin.
Ok, great waiting patiently for both
is this dead?
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Hello, Eumel I has a question to you it is to be integrated possibly your player into a web surface (http) side thus this if I come, for example, 192.168.1.5:8080 on your player and can serve the XBMC
Hello, Eumel I has a question to you it is to be integrated possibly your player into a web surface (http) side thus this if I come, for example, 192.168.1.5:8080 on your player and can serve the XBMC
Tommy-Mz Wrote:Hello, Eumel I has a question to you it is to be integrated possibly your player into a web surface (http) side thus this if I come, for example, 192.168.1.5:8080 on your player and can serve the XBMC
I believe not, is it a feature of xbmc or is it the work of the skinner?
I did no such thing installed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mockup] Extended Player1