Invalid home menu entry when displaying video plug-ins menu
Hopefully this isn't a dumb questions like my last one!

Latest version of both XB<C and Transparency! from SVN.

When I untick 'No Videos Pluing Menu' in the skin settings options, the menu doesn't display on the home menu, but the menu list does display an empty menu at the bottom of the list than I cannot select.

I don't know enough about XBMC to know if this is a skin or XBMC bug, but I don't have this problem on other skins (other skins don't have this option!).
Janny Wrote:Hopefully this isn't a dumb questions like my last one!

Latest version of both XB<C and Transparency! from SVN.

When I untick 'No Videos Pluing Menu' in the skin settings options, the menu doesn't display on the home menu, but the menu list does display an empty menu at the bottom of the list than I cannot select.

I don't know enough about XBMC to know if this is a skin or XBMC bug, but I don't have this problem on other skins (other skins don't have this option!).

DO you have a screenshot please?
Sure - http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8175/...hot000.png

You should be able to see that under the Settings options there is an empty option. You cannot select this and it will go away if I disable the Video Plug-ins menu option in the skin.

Thanks
Did you try to reload the skin after the settings change please? Shouldn't be required tho, but let's see
Oh that seems to have worked. I restarted XBMC multiple times, though I usually turned it off before I did as it made the home menu look messy.

Problem solved, thanks Smile
I spoke to soon though I know what the real problem is now. I'd cleared my video library of content so it was empty.

If the video library is empty (I had plug-ins installed just no local content) then you get the behaviour in the image.

If you go into your video library and scan in some content then the option appears correctly.

Sorry I was wrong when I thought re-loading the skin was the solution, I just did two things at once (the cardinal sin when bug hunting!)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Invalid home menu entry when displaying video plug-ins menu0