[RELEASE] Theonlydevice.com, Albavid.com & Vidlcs.com video plugins
For xbmc lovers.

All video plugins contain movies & documentaries.
hi

ive found that ive had more success with your plugins than any others especially the one device and vidlcs

thanks
Good work, thanks.
1 suggestion: separate release threads. It makes it easier to discuss feature requests & bugs.

BTW if you'd like the join the official xbmc-addons project feel free to PM me your gmail address and I'll add you.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Thank you for the feedback. It is far from perfect working plugins but glad you guys enjoying it. The more we have programmers/coders here, the merrier we are!

rwparris2 - i would follow that in future. thanks.
"MovShare has switched how they distribute the files, I think they have finally switched to the "buffer" method. Most of these sites usually force you to buffer for hours, MovShare was unique in that it allowed me to set the download rate. They have removed this featured and now stream at too low a bit rate for it too be watchable."-Playons Developer Team

Since early Feb, all films sourced from Movshare has been experiencing significant drop in streaming speed. We can just hope they revert back to the old one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Theonlydevice.com, Albavid.com & Vidlcs.com video plugins0