• 2(current)
[MOD] FILM Multiplex style from Aeon Hitched
neurosis13 Wrote:it doesnt show up, how can i enable it?

this is how it looks like right now:

..the image at the center of the screen is a slide of thumb's image in your movie's directory :

example

/yourmovie
-->/extrathumbs
------>thumb01.jpg
------>thumb02.jpg
------>thumb03.jpg
------>thumb04.jpg .. .. ..

For this example, in the center's image you will see a slide of your movie's thumbs from thumb01.jpg to thumb04.jpg.
OK first off, I'm going to give you definite props, before anything else, because anyone who takes the time to create something on their own, be it good or bad, gets two thumbs up already. SEcond, you get bonus points for doing it FOR OTHER PEOPLE, so congrats on that. Third, I can definately see that this looks great, but as others have mentioned, It's a little busy, as if you tried to fit every possible setting on the screen you could, and the glassy button effect on everything kinda bugs me. Having said those two negitives, the mod looks good, just needs a little work. Congrats!
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
looks damn good, but for me it is a bit overloaded
Quote:1) activation rating:

copy from / addons / rating to your film directory the file "meter.png" and the file you chose from among those showing the score (10-25-40-55-75.png) .. so your movie directory will become:

/yourmovie
/extrathumbs
yourmovie.avi
meter.png
10.png or 25.png or 40.png .. or what you want... ...

Wondered how you got this to work you CHEATED :p If it got the details from the info and showed the right picture then it would save people like me with over 1500 movies alot of time.
just had a brainwave I LOVE the movie clips showing the extra thumbs I wonder if anyone likes the look of this i mocked up...

Not the best thumbs to display but you get the idea...
Ram2000 Wrote:... I wonder if anyone likes the look of this i mocked up...

Not the best thumbs to display but you get the idea...

To me it seems very nice .. you had a great idea, bravo!
ulix Wrote:To me it seems very nice .. you had a great idea, bravo!

Lets hope someone can implement it Big Grin
I appreciate the effort, but dang that's a lot of clutter. The genre slider duplicates information presented at the bottom above the film title and includes useless information (inapplicable genres). The media flags at the bottom overlap the reflection of the posters. The "glare" mask is too obtrusive and it looks like it's not being scaled properly because the gradient is very jagged. The frames around the extrathumbs and such don't seem to overlap very well either the neighboring objects. I'm not feeling the speedometer-style gauge.

Overall, it just feels very "packed in" if that makes any sense.
Its Looking ALOT better still loving the movie reel would love to see it in low view as thats the only view I use now.
The Art view is awesome!

I want to use this!

As soon as i have some time, i will try to install it on the latest Hitched.

Really great job man!
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
I'll have to say the 'art' view with the filmstrips that have screenshots on them looks pretty cool.
Yes the new art view looks good but i think it would be better if the film thumb in focus was in the middle of the screen as opposed to the right? in my oppinion otherwise it now looks great
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Ram2000 Wrote:Its Looking ALOT better still loving the movie reel would love to see it in low view as thats the only view I use now.

I agree and the last screen shots are starting to look more clean and professional. Keep up the great work...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] FILM Multiplex style from Aeon Hitched1