• 3(current)
[MOD] FILM Multiplex style from Aeon Hitched
its getting better and better.Nod
Well when i said i would use it once i had time, it was because i wanted to
modify it to include a trailer view!

I like it!

Just 2 things :

1) I think you need to have a bit more space between the plot text and left side
of the plot container. Just indent it a bit.

2) My favorite thing about this whole view was the Film Strip that is curled and
looks 3D... I would prefer it for the trailer view. With 2 thumbs left, 2 thumbs right.
Can you make that optional?

This is really coming along well...

P.S. Love the Fanart for The Usual Suspects! Gonna have to get that one...

P.P.S. Can you try to compress your pngs a bit more when posting? They take
forever to load even on an OC-3 connection! Smile

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
My fav bit is GONE clearing up nicely but PLEASE bring back the film clips at least on one view :p
Pr.Sinister Wrote:...2) My favorite thing about this whole view was the Film Strip that is curled and
looks 3D... I would prefer it for the trailer view. With 2 thumbs left, 2 thumbs right.
Can you make that optional?...

Ram2000 Wrote:...but PLEASE bring back the film clips at least on one view...

...Sorry for my English a little bit, but I did not understand what you mean ...

Thank you.
Pr.Sinister Wrote:...P.S. Love the Fanart for The Usual Suspects! Gonna have to get that one...

...here for you the usual suspects's fanart --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/vtffxq

The Film clips I love them and now there gone....
Ram2000 Wrote:...The Film clips I love them and now there gone....

I understand, do not worry, those are already in the Art view (see previous posts), this is the View Trailer .. something I had to change it, however I will try to invent something to put them back maybe in BigTrailer View ...
will hitcher implement this?
i strongly hope so and would be very grateful.
But there are some flags missing like parental ratings, movie source, imdb.
It may be that you use the same glasoverlay for each image, no matter what dimensions the image has?
It seems that they do not fit entirely, sometimes standing on edges and corners are sometimes taken too long.

here find it particularly to:
Thanks for your advice eumel, but if you refer to the third image (the one with six faces), not the glass is too long but the picture has black bars at the edges, which visually appears smaller ..

Thanks anyway for your intervention.
I like the new look but Not sure about your clapper board idea maybe a better png for teh board.
Just happens Ive been redoing the genre pics to use clearart pngs and have been using this one
Dont know if it will look any better. I like the Art view
However I am a BIG fan of larger posters hence why I will be sticking with the low list view for now.
But please keep up the good work always nice to see a fresh look.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] FILM Multiplex style from Aeon Hitched1