[xbox] Deleted important files (accident)... what to do now?
So I'm obviously fairly new to xbmc. Running EvoX and was trying to update to the most recent version of EvoX but failed miserably.

I copied and pasted the files into E:/apps. The xbox then froze on me and already knowing the outcome... I go over and restart the damn thing and it comes up with the xbox logo with the evox logo in the top left corner and the microsoft logo at the bottom. But then it just stays there.

So I'm thinking it should be an easy fix and try to get onto the xbox via FTP. No luck there though. I could connect if the password and username would work (which I never changed from 'xbox' and 'xbox').

How do I get around this? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Not an XBMC issue, but try this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50178
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Thanks for the quick response. And apologies for wrong location.
This might be worth a try?

You may have already fixed it by now by using a rescue disk but holding W+Y when booting up XBMC will get you ftp access, that is of course if it's an xbmc thing that you've messed up when updating evox.

Anything's worth a try when you've messed things up and your stomach's in your mouth!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[xbox] Deleted important files (accident)... what to do now?0