• 11(current)
Lithium - Yet another skin in development for XBMC
would love to test drive it or at least kick the tires a lil...
ZIOLele Wrote:reddragon, could you please share the new stuff? maybe in a svn or git repository... pretty please :-D

ZIOLele

jarod71 Wrote:would love to test drive it or at least kick the tires a lil...

Hey guys, sorry for being so quiet. Right now there really isn't much to be seen other than the home screen and a nearly complete list view with options for info list, cover list, wide list and thumbnails. Rest assured that when I have something worth showing people will see it. Right now the most pressing thing is that the home screen while it looks great as a static image, it involves too much scrolling and isn't very easy on the eyes. I might look into something a little more Alaska or Xperience-ish to see if I can alleviate the problem.
thanks for the update :-D
What I've been working on lately. Running in Plex. I think that I might have one of the most customizable list views ever seen in a skin by now.
love the new views, any chance we can kick the tires?
hate to beat a dead horse but are we ever going to see an update for this skin, I love the views and the way you have things laid out.
I would also like to see an updated version for downloading.
I absolutely LOVE what I've seen of this skin. I'm running a version from January. Keep up the good work and let us know when we can play!
given that Dharma branched are we going to see an update?
Lithium/Dharma would be awesome. Keep up the good work, reddragon220.

Greets from a bigfontlover
reddragon220,

any news on Lithium? I am really looking forward to your next release.
There is a v9 branch that I've finally pushed to github, however I have not begun porting it to xbmc.
This skin has great potential! I hope you have a beta release soon. I have been watching this for quite some time now Wink
A port would be nice.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lithium - Yet another skin in development for XBMC3