Movie Sets Not Working Correctly
My Movie Sets are not working correctly. There are a few issues I'm having.

1) In Movie Library when scroll through I dont have any of my Sets listing but the movies in the sets are listed as if they are not in a set.

2) In my Sets view I have Sets listed that shouldn't be listed. I never created those sets, they are not listed in themovieDB Collection, and some are just named the same thing I named some of my sources that I added.

I'm currently running a windows 7 32bit and The latest nightly build of xbmc (2013/12/19)
Also I've been having this problem for a while b4 I started downloading Nightlys. I know a while ago I accidentally went through and removed all the my set from my library but I uninstalled and reinstalled since then multiple times. So I thought that uninstalling and reinstalling would fix the problem and it hasn't.

Someone Please Help
Are you using nfo files? If so check the nfo file for the "set" tag and edit it or remove the info. Then refresh said movie

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
No I deleted nfo files but if they reappeared after I deleted them I left them alone.
(2013-12-19, 10:34)TwistedFaith Wrote: 1) In Movie Library when scroll through I dont have any of my Sets listing but the movies in the sets are listed as if they are not in a set.

There should be a setting in video settings somewhere called 'group movies in sets'. If this is toggled on, your movies will show up as sets in the library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets Not Working Correctly0