How do i fix this?

You notice how the thumbnails on all my tvshows are zoomed in. How do i fix this? Its only when selecting a show. Thumbnails for the episodes are fine.

You'll notice that i have the folder selected but the one below it is blank. Well the one thats blank is actually whats being highlighted but the highlight bar is showing above it. Thats why you see a blank line when browsing my folders. Anyway to fix this?

I am using the latest build from the XBMC updates and tried the latest Aeon build from github and am currently using the native flagging version of Aeon.

I have tried searching for the answer but many of these threads are 200 pages.. not having any luck finding an answer.

Thanks
Someone didn't read the FAQ.

2.3 Landscape thumbs for tv series?
Yes, Auriga is the only skin that uses landscape thumbs for tv series, and yes, that means you will have to download a whole new image type for each of your tv shows. Call it egoistic, call it unfair - the issue has been debated and the developer understands how you feel, but you will have to get over it and move on if you want to use Auriga. (Update 6-May-09: There is now a mod for going back to poster-sized thumbs for tv shows, starting here (keep reading through the next few posts to get to the files)). If you are new to Auriga, you actually have the advantage that most of the hard work has already been done for you. Landscape tv thumbs have already been created for dozens of tv series and are indexed here and hosted on thetvdb. Since the thumbs must be named "folder.jpg", you should use a batch renaming tool to rename all your existing folder.jpg files to something like "poster.jpg".
also, a plugin is on his way to scrape content from xbmcstuff.

normally it should be out soon for the first version.
the problem though is that one image for thumb is used on all parts.

while the 16:9 image is looking good in multiplex, hitting "i" for info squeezes the image to the left half of the screen, distorting it. can the info screen be redesigned to work with the push to 16:9 thumbs or maybe use two different images, one for main show images and another for info page?

i personally like the wide banner styles for show thumbs, but the overall aeon mods trumps that preference.

******* Never mind....working through the other thread...looks like youve already mentioned it, still reading from here on: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=324...tcount=206
There are two different images... this was just covered.
folder.jpg for the thumb and poster.jpg for the info screen.

Try and keep up.
Thanks for the replys I do remember reading that but it didn't sink in i guess. I guess i was hoping for a more automated way. I have tried copying a few images in my tv shows. I just copied it in the root of the folder name "The Office" and renamed the jpg to the folder name but doesn't see a local image when i pull up all the thumbs in tv information.

Am i putting the image in the wrong place? Does it go in my XBMC folder?

Also no one has said anything about my second picture where when browsing files on the hard drive the highlighter always blanks out the line below. I don't think that was in the FAQ.
Structure should be like this (assuming you have the office in a folder as you said):

The Office/folder.jpg <--wide image
The Office/poster.jpg <--info image

You may need to refresh the series or atleast go in a set the art again.
These will not just automagically update for you without intervention.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do i fix this?0