3 Question inside :P! Date Created of files, Media Icon, Block Setup Menu
Hi guys, sorry but i need to know some thing and i post them all hereTongue
-So i need to know if there's a way to sort movies by date created of the file. -Then i need to understand how to see the icon of codec, bluray, hd, studios, ecc... I need to rename files?
-And then there's a way to block setup menus and leave only the central one with movies music pictures ecc... ?

Thank you to all. Bye bye
hey guys no one? I have another question for you... there's a way to assign a custom key to start directly trailer? Like key t.... I open the keymap file but non understand very well what kind of command insert in <t> </t>. Can you help me? Thank you
- sort by date: select date instead of name ..
- enable "extract media meta information" in settings and use a skin capable of displaying them
- create a profile and disable the parts you dont need
- look at the wiki for explantion of keymap and custom events.

all of this would have been easily searched (please do so in the future)
i don't have sort by date... I've sort by year or recent movies but not sort by date... Where's that? In the library i don't see it...
Yes for media flag I see that I need a skin capable to display them but now i'm using horizon that doesn't display them.. However i can make less of them...
Then for keymap I've looked also too much to the wiki to the keymap.xml under system and for keyboard.xml under keymap... and also searched trailer in whole directory and found that corrispond to string 20410 and found 20410 in whole directory and found that is button id=11 like in other file i don't remember it's name now... However i tryed to write <t>trailer</t> or <t>20410</t> under <MovieInformation> on keymap.xml but nothing happen.. Then i'd like to play trailer on the showcase menu directly without enter the info files... I'm using XBMC about 1 week.. I'm studying too hard to understand but it's not easy.. I'm studying more on that then university Tongue I need a little input Smile thank you! bye bye
BigBlack Wrote:Hi guys, sorry but i need to know some thing and i post them all hereTongue
-So i need to know if there's a way to sort movies by date created of the file. -Then i need to understand how to see the icon of codec, bluray, hd, studios, ecc... I need to rename files?
-And then there's a way to block setup menus and leave only the central one with movies music pictures ecc... ?

Thank you to all. Bye bye

There is a way to show the mediaflags in Horizonz!

Only with a little problem, check out my post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=404441&postcount=5

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3 Question inside :P! Date Created of files, Media Icon, Block Setup Menu0