Upscaling Setting Problems
Hi,

I tweaked some settings in xbmc to get the best quality out of my SD content, but now I've run into problems. Initially, I had high quality software scaling off (the one in main settings), however in an attempt to get a better picture, I enabled it.

However the problem I have now is that whenever enabled, the hardware scaling in the actually movie settings will always revert to nearest neighbor, which results in choppiness. The setting in the movie section will not save.

I did some searching but couldn't find any solutions.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong or maybe help me find a solution, thanks!
Jeseuss Wrote:Hi,

I tweaked some settings in xbmc to get the best quality out of my SD content, but now I've run into problems. Initially, I had high quality software scaling off (the one in main settings), however in an attempt to get a better picture, I enabled it.

However the problem I have now is that whenever enabled, the hardware scaling in the actually movie settings will always revert to nearest neighbor, which results in choppiness. The setting in the movie section will not save.

I did some searching but couldn't find any solutions.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong or maybe help me find a solution, thanks!

Was answered in an earlier thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...+upscaling

Quick synopsis is that High Quality Software Upscaling overides the OSD hardware settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upscaling Setting Problems0