cdArt not working with compilation albums
Would your suggestion possibly work for FLAC files as well?

-------------------------------------
Update:
No, it does not, or MP3s. And unfortunately this method breaks the cdArt entirely. Thanks for the idea though! I must say, I really love this Transparency skin. It's made XBMC amazing for me, especially when you added the long album art view. With over 1800 movies on my media center, it makes it much easier to navigate through them when you can see more on the screen.
ronie Wrote:it took me three evenings in a row to create a video and you didn't watch it ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2RU8fu-fs8

Hehe, I did watch that clip, actually. But I must have been sleeping @ 1:45. Well this looks great! I'll add some to my library. Makes me wonder where to find the PNGs though. Oh, and btw, how did you make that screencast?
stokedfish Wrote:Hehe, I did watch that clip, actually. But I must have been sleeping @ 1:45. Well this looks great! I'll add some to my library. Makes me wonder where to find the PNGs though. Oh, and btw, how did you make that screencast?

there's a link in the FAQ to the cdArt gallery or check the cdArt thread for more sources.
recording the screencast was done with Fraps on <cough>windoze<cough>.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdArt not working with compilation albums0