can you link the 'Movies' menu item to a path?
I was just wondering can you link the 'Movies' and 'TV shows' menu items (ie. on the main level) to a specific folder on your hard drive? or can you only add specific folders via 'Add source' in the Videos section?

thanks!
You should be able to do it. I've linked directly to a playlist with a menu item.

You'll have to do it at the code level though by tweaking the xml file.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
ah ok that'd be great if i could! do you know which xml file? i've just looked through a few in the userdata folder but couldnt find it.
The point of the movies button on home is to point at the movie node in the library. If you want quick access to your movies in files view, set the corresponding share to default in the context menu.
thanks for your reply! Smile so i'm a total newbie when it comes to this... so i'm wondering how to do that? and totally let me know if theres another thread or FAQ on that! Smile
Well I already said "context menu", that should basically explain it, 'cause I dunno how to any better. You might check out the wiki for more details.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can you link the 'Movies' menu item to a path?0