Changing skin Xbmc stops work on appletv!
Hi everyone!
I've appletv take 2 upgraded with fantastic patchstick, last version available. everything works well till I changed the skin of xbmc to mediastream. the cursor works but i can't read the description of the action. now, when it starts, the initial screen gets freeze and I have to unplug/plug the appletv to get it out. The restore backup gets me at the same skin.
I need to reinstall it? how can i do it? the patchstick can help me or it erase the whole (and long) installation?
Thanks in advance!
DC
chris_duncan Wrote:Hi everyone!
I've appletv take 2 upgraded with fantastic patchstick, last version available. everything works well till I changed the skin of xbmc to mediastream. the cursor works but i can't read the description of the action. now, when it starts, the initial screen gets freeze and I have to unplug/plug the appletv to get it out. The restore backup gets me at the same skin.
I need to reinstall it? how can i do it? the patchstick can help me or it erase the whole (and long) installation?
Thanks in advance!
DC

Which version of AppleTV software?
Which version of XBMC? get the latest svn
Which version of Mediastream, make sure you are using Mediastream_redux
Thanks, after a lot of tries i came back to the default view.
chris_duncan Wrote:Thanks, after a lot of tries i came back to the default view.

People won't be able to help you if you don't answer the questions...
Also are you on Mac or PC, if you are on Mac, just mount the Frontrow partion on you desktop and go to the applications folder. Once there, just replace XBMC with the latest version. If you are on PC, somebody else will have to help you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing skin Xbmc stops work on appletv!0