Video Plugins Help
Hey everybody,

I got a few questions,

With the plugin AnimeSeed i get the lists but there aren't any video files in it to watch, just empty dirs, i got that with atleast 50 dirs and then just gave up checking but assume there isen't anything in any of them, is that fixable? or isen't anyone working on the plugin anymore?

As for the Animefreak plugin i can't download any of the files (get a python error) and some of the files i click to watch, click play and then just nothing happens at all, does anyone know what that is/how to fix it.

As for Video Plugins in general is there a way to play a whole dir at once instead of having to select each of them one by one because if i right click and play the directory i get a ton of directory requests and play requests then an error and it just crashes/exit the program?

(kind of the wrong part of the forum to ask this but as for normal vids you have on your own computer, can you let them play like in order? cuz XBMC plays my shows like episode 7 first then 2 then 18 and so on (random order i think) and there all named the same except for the numbers at the end...)

Hope someone can help me with this Big Grin
Does anyone have any idea?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Plugins Help0