How to get to subtitle/audio menus
Since setting my my media pc I've been using the mediastream_redux skin. I'm using an xbox360 remote with xbmc's default keymap. In the mediastream_redux skin if I hit the info button on my remote the menu comes up and you can get to the menus for audio to change the audio stream or enable/change the subtitles.

In Transparency, I've yet to figure out from my remote how to get to the audio menu to change those. Am I missing something? I know I could probably make changes to the keymap to add this but figured there was a way with the default keymap.

Thanks in advance!
there are two dialogs available, the 'info' dialog as you mention and the menu dialog.
they are slightly different.

i don't have a xbox controller, so i won't be able to tell if there's a default mapping for the menu dialog.

when using a keyboard/remote:
i / info : info dialog
m / menu : menu dialog

as far as i can tell, it's exactly the same way in Mediastream_redux, if you hit 'info' the info window comes up, but not the menu window?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi ronie, just to be clear, I'm not using a controller but the xbox360 ir remote control as a MCE remote. I also didn't mention that I'm referring to while watching a movie.

But yes, if I hit the 'info' button when in Mediastream_redux while a video is playing, I get the window that pops up showing now playing, time elapsed, the navigation buttons, bookmark, audio and video settings buttons.

If I switch to transparency and do this same thing, I get the time elapsed and movie info come up but no available options to get to the audio, bookmark or video settings.

Hopefully I'm explaining it clearly.
OK, so I plugged in my keyboard and hitting 'i' gives me the info bar come up with time elapsed and movie info. Hitting 'm' gives the exact same info with the addition of the navigation keys and buttons for audio/video settings.

In mediastream_redux, both 'i' and 'm' on the keyboard bring up the exact same menu.

So I think that is where my issue is coming from then. Since I've always used mediastream_redux before and apparently the default keymap for info is 'i', it has worked for me to get to the audio settings from within a movie.
So I just checked PM3.HD and it behaves the same as your skin. The Info and Menu windows are different unlike mediastream_redux where the Info and Menu windows are identical.

So in my case, it sounds like while a movie is playing I want it to bring up the menu window when I hit the 'info' button and not the info window. So I'll need to do some remapping on my remote to either adjust the info buttons behavior or what might be a better option create some dedicated buttons to change the audio streams and subtitles.

Anyway, sorry for all my rambling. I've been using XBMC for years but only with the pm3 skin with xbox controllers. This is the first time I've setup a HTPC and used it with a ir remote and different skins.

Update: I was able to get it all sorted. I had to update my lircmap.xml file to add the 'DVD menu' button to it that is on the remote. So now, hitting the 'DVD menu' button brings up the menu window for changing audio/video settings.
i'm glad you figured it out. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I see you found a solution..but for me pressing the "green button" on my MCE remote works...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get to subtitle/audio menus0