mac - how to add games to aeon?
good day to you
i have mac mini and i use xbmc aeon skin
i installed on my mac some games like sims 3 and cod4
and i want to be able to play with them from xbmc
i don't understand how to it
it will be great if someone can help me
thanks
read up on this: http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35739 it launches programs or games from within XBMC.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
i don't know how to do it
i use aeon skin and when i went to the game option i get this screen :
as you can see i have 2 options:
Standalone
file launcher
what should i use? and how
i just want to see all my games and launched them from xbmc
this is all the screens i get
Select Stand Alone Launcher and navigate to the executable of the game. Then add the next game by going back into launcher where it shows the name of the first game you've added, press the "c" button and select Add another launcher. You can press "c" and choose New Thumb to get a better picture than the default game controller. Lather, rinse, repeat.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
i did what you told me but i can't choose nothing
like :
i go to my applications directory and to sims 3 and i stand on sims3.app but i can't choose it
you can see in the photos:
I don't have a mac to test this on, but it looks like it should work on macs:

"as long as
the executable rather than the app bundle is selected (e.g.
/Applications/MAME.app/Contents/MacOS/MAME." google code page

Here's another Mac user with success with Launcher, :

"Now you can launch programs, you have to point Launcher at the binary inside the app bundle (e.g. /Applications/Something.app/Contents/MacOS/something instead of just /Applications/Something.app)." post 396 in Launcher thread. You don't have to edit the plugin like tunah did, but you have to point to the location that is suggested.
what i need to do with the file i downloaded from the google code page link?
james341 Wrote:what i need to do with the file i downloaded from the google code page link?

You shouldn't have to do anything. If you have Launcher v1.04 then it is already included.

I just provided the link to show where I got the paragraph explaining where to point the launcher.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mac - how to add games to aeon?0