XBMC Control Issues
Ok, I'm brand new to XBMC, so please forgive me if this is a problem with a simple answer. I checked through the forums and didn't see anything that looked to me like it would help with my issue.

I'm using an iMac 2.4 ghz, 1mb ram, radion hd2600 pro open gl.
XBMC version (I THINK this is a version number) is 9.04.1 r20677 which was compiled on 05/26/2009. I downloaded it from the xbmc website and haven't adjusted anything or added anything to the program. O.S. says darwin 9.8.0. The program was installed using DMG file on mac OSX 10.5.8. If there is a skin name, I don't know how to find it, but the version of XBMC I am using, listed above, was not modified by me in any way. I have not added or changed skins, or any other settings.

So, to the issue. When I am playing a movie from a disk image of a DVD (a folder with audio_ts and video_ts subfolders), I can't get the fast forward or rewind functions to work properly using the GUI control pad that is shown when the video is playing full screen. When i try to use either function, the movie will usually fast forward when i hit the rewind button. Hitting the fast forward button will sometimes fast forward and sometimes it will just jump around the current "chapter" of the movie apparently at random. I would really like to be able to control the fast forward and rewind with at least some precision, so that I don't have to go all the way back to the beginning of a chapter in order to rewind. Any help regarding this would be very much appreciated. Confused
Nothing to do with nav, more to do with seeking mpeg2 and likely already fixed in SVN. Please see the sticky regarding posting problems in a useful manner for a list of info we need from you in the future.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what SVN is. Also, the movies are in .ifo format, from rips, and I'm not sure what the connection or difference is between that and mpeg2. I looked for the sticky you mentioned, but I didn't see anything like that listed... I'm new to the whole forum thing, so I'm not sure if I was looking for it correctly or not... If there's any other info you need regarding this issue, please let me know and I'll get it posted as soon as I can. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Control Issues0