"Set content" doesn't work on Aeon
Hi

I've installed xbmc via the svn rep, and installed aeon with the git script.

But when I right click on a object push the "Set content" button, nothing happends. If I switch to the standard theme everything is ok. Any tips on how to fix this?
Mouse isn't supported.
So you use another skin to organize your collection?
No Aeon is meant to be used with the keyboard. Press "C" to get the context menu.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Just to point out Mine works if I right click on folder and left click on set content just tested it as I dont use the mouse normally.
I did install the mouse support from here
Montellese Wrote:No Aeon is meant to be used with the keyboard. Press "C" to get the context menu.

No - Aeon is meant to be used with a remote. ALL htpc software should be able to be controlled with a remote. But we kind of forgetting that - I think.
I think it would be good practice if we had all buttons that is available as a menu point (placed in the top menu and of course only when it makes sence)

/needtotest
I have the green windows media centre button mapped to "c" on the keyboard for my mce remote. Works well.
needtotest Wrote:No - Aeon is meant to be used with a remote. ALL htpc software should be able to be controlled with a remote. But we kind of forgetting that - I think.
I think it would be good practice if we had all buttons that is available as a menu point (placed in the top menu and of course only when it makes sence)

/needtotest

But you still have to map keyboard keys to buttons of your remote so you can still use it with a keyboard without any problem (compared to using it with a mouse).
Furthermore I think it makes more sense to do the configuration and population of the XBMC database using a keyboard (as you also might have to enter a name for a source etc) than a remote.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Set content" doesn't work on Aeon0