XBMCSTUFF downloader Pl-download clearart and tvthumb/sesonsthumbs for multiplex view
i don't understand what you want
does this script work with latest XBMC nightly build?
bobrap Wrote:does this script work with latest XBMC nightly build?

I would like it to work as well, it currently does not.
To learn more, click here.
no, it doesn't for now, much work needeed with refreshing cache and i planned to rewrite most of the code.
Is there any plans on adding this to the addon's repo - I'm looking for a way to download landscape.jpg's and this seems to be about the only script i can find.
no, logo downloader is good to that !
just that skinner can use skin settings to give the ability to users to choose what kind of image they want to download, but no one have done it yet...

logo downloader can get logo / clearart / landscape Tvshows.
ppic Wrote:no, logo downloader is good to that !
just that skinner can use skin settings to give the ability to users to choose what kind of image they want to download, but no one have done it yet...

But from my understanding it downloads them as folder.jpg, only if a folder.jpg isn't present. Not everyone want to run them as there main, and those that wouldn't would like them saved as landscape.jpg. Plus it doesn't take into account landscape season thumbs, correct?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
ppic Wrote:no, logo downloader is good to that !

How? I've just had a quick look, how can i make it download and save it as landscape.jpg
yes doesn't take for season !

yes, but with the option, user can choose what they want! althought, i can also put a setting to choose for overriding !
the last action i've made on code structure should allow me to adapt for custom naming
(just passe the name in parmeter instead of True , not work now, but that the way i see it.

other ways: handle theses settings directly in plugin settings (need a button to access settings in skin)

actually i want to be the more retro compatible as i can, so i don't want to change the script call, but if needed, it can be possible.

i'm always open for discuss and share idea, i still haven't find the way to do it, as for season, it's in my mind since long time, but really don't see where to put it.

i someone have an idea, just tell it, i'm always free for evolution Big Grin
I just went through the hassle of manually downloading all landscape.jpgs and season.tbns for the use of Night skin.

logo downloader has the power to download my landscape.jpg files?

now that I am done I find this script go figure.

-=Jason=-
soon, logo downloader will be capable to name showthumb as landscape.jpg + will be able to dowload banner and poster
I look forward to the future capability of this. Smile Very good work.
B-Fir3 Wrote:I look forward to the future capability of this. Smile Very good work.

Confused

it's not dharma compatible, and will not be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCSTUFF downloader Pl-download clearart and tvthumb/sesonsthumbs for multiplex view0