skip to e.g. 1 hour 17 in movies?
I am probably overlooking something, using the wrong skin, or not googling the right words, but how do I skip to a specific point in a movie?

All I found so far is clicking rightdirection on remote skips a minute, but that's a lot of skipping. I use mediastream and sometimes pm3.hd skin.
input 0117 - i.e. the numbers. you need to map your remote yourself to get it going currently
Thanks! never occured to me to think about that!

spiff Wrote:input 0117 - i.e. the numbers. you need to map your remote yourself to get it going currently
weird, it doesn't appear to work. I mapped all my numeric keys on my harmony to be the numeric keys. I can use 0 to enqueue music so that works. But during a movie nothing happens. I tried these exact numbers. Is there more to set up?
no, just mapping <zero>Number0</zero>, <one>Number1</one> etc would suffice. i'm assuming you're using a skin with the support
Mediastream. I'll try pm3.hd or other.

Edit: just did, but doesnt work either. Lirc worked right out of the box, I havent changed anything manually.

spiff Wrote:no, just mapping <zero>Number0</zero>, <one>Number1</one> etc would suffice. i'm assuming you're using a skin with the support

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skip to e.g. 1 hour 17 in movies?0