Quick update please Comrads
Rainbow 
Hey All,

Yes I know I'm being lazy but as a dyslexic with *months* to catch up on and a massive exam schedule coming up I feel justified in humbly requesting the help of our community to quickly bring me up to speed.

Anything new in the last 8months or so with XBMC for the xbox that's worth knowing?

What's going on streaming wise? What are the best plugins for movies/tvshows/documentaries? (figuring out what's working and what needs updating will probably take forever otherise!)

have we got high speed divx streaming back up and working properly again like the old days of Stage6 and ninja videos?

Have we got round Megavideo timeout restrictions?

Do we still need veohproxy installed as a separate script and do we need to launch it before the plugins or have we got some workaround to incorporate it into scripts?

Is my good old friend Vin still around? Smile Big Grin

Oh and a new interest of mine - anyone know of any spanish streaming content? ;-)

Anyway thanks again for all your help amigos, apologies for thread spaming and yes I know of the search function...but reading through 10 months of threads to get up-to-date....Undecided

Anyway hope to be around a lot more again these days!

By the way I'm willing to try my hand at translating some interfaces into spanish if anyone likes - still learning myself but it'll be good practise!
Sorry, but there is IRC for realtime chat to get up to date - and as you noticed, the search button. The more information is duplicated, the harder it gets for us mods to wade through everything. I am closing here.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick update please Comrads0