Several bugs spotted
Concerning Last.fm Love/Ban, please bring it back. It's very usefull when you listen last.fm radios a lot, which is may case.

Thanks for your great work !
Thanks to all XBMC contributors, devs, skinners, scripters, ... It's really an amazing piece of software.
miljbee Wrote:Concerning Last.fm Love/Ban, please bring it back. It's very usefull when you listen last.fm radios a lot, which is may case.

Thanks for your great work !

i will! :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Indeed, this advanced lastfm-stuff only rarely is used, but I think just because most skinners overlook these features and hence most users don't even know about it.

I yet again found some bugs.

- Ratings for Shoutcast Streams:

Appearently, you can't rate (shoutcast) streams. This leads to two problems:

In osd, in the info-panel, you can set stars, but they won't stay. So better to hide the rating stars when play back streams.

Similar in the info-dialog in library mode: You only see the up/down arrows, but can't set a rating.

- Infopane in music osd won't show up

Now this is a bit strange. In some cases, the infopane won't show up when you hit the 'i'-key. Not 100% sure, but this should be the way reproduce it:

- Play a music file and make sure to hide the infopane
- Go back to library and start a new song
- Switch to fullscreen. The infopane shows up. Hit 'i' to hide it.

Now 'i' won't bring the pane back anymore. Playing with the 'm' and 'i' keys will cure the problem after a while...
topkat Wrote:- Infopane in music osd won't show up

Now this is a bit strange. In some cases, the infopane won't show up when you hit the 'i'-key. Not 100% sure, but this should be the way reproduce it:

- Play a music file and make sure to hide the infopane
- Go back to library and start a new song
- Switch to fullscreen. The infopane shows up. Hit 'i' to hide it.

Now 'i' won't bring the pane back anymore. Playing with the 'm' and 'i' keys will cure the problem after a while...

this is part of the xbmc code and not the transparency skin. i noticed it a couple of years ago and its been there since. all you have to do is switch out of fullscreen visuals then switch back to the visuals and wait for the info to dissapear (aprox 5 seconds) then hit i to bring the info back up perminentely

its designed so you can have the info set to ON, OFF, or ON FOR 5SEC

when its set to ON FOR 5SEC hit 'i' before it dissapears to switch it OFF, but if you wait for it to disaperar then hit 'i' it switches it ON
Ok, you're right, never noticed it before, but other skins, eg. pm3 has the same issue..
topkat Wrote:Indeed, this advanced lastfm-stuff only rarely is used, but I think just because most skinners overlook these features and hence most users don't even know about it.

I yet again found some bugs.

- Ratings for Shoutcast Streams:

Appearently, you can't rate (shoutcast) streams. This leads to two problems:

In osd, in the info-panel, you can set stars, but they won't stay. So better to hide the rating stars when play back streams.

Similar in the info-dialog in library mode: You only see the up/down arrows, but can't set a rating.

thanx, i'll look into it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Several bugs spotted0