Can't get FanArt in Music
Hello

I cannot get FanArts working in Music. If I choose "use FanArt instead of visualisation" nothing happens while downloading album infos. I get a cd cover and all other infos in the info-dock but downloading fanart is not choosable. While playing a cd there's only a white background.

Using xbmc rev 22774 on debian lenny (I know unstable but for me it works)

I also got a rev. 216.. running which has the white screen problem (look older thread) while calling the submenu(play, fwd etc.)

Any ideaHuh

Regards

Oliver
liquidolze Wrote:Hello

I cannot get FanArts working in Music. If I choose "use FanArt instead of visualisation" nothing happens while downloading album infos. I get a cd cover and all other infos in the info-dock but downloading fanart is not choosable. While playing a cd there's only a white background.

Using xbmc rev 22774 on debian lenny (I know unstable but for me it works)

I also got a rev. 216.. running which has the white screen problem (look older thread) while calling the submenu(play, fwd etc.)

Any ideaHuh

Regards

Oliver

i can only support xbmc versions up to r22528.
like you said, anything newer is highly unstable....and i don't want to spend a lot of time trying to fix a bug when in the end it turns out to be a xbmc bug.

"FanArt instead of visualisation" is only used while playing music in the fullscreen window and on the homepage. it has nothing to do with downloading info's?

not sure what you're referring to with the 'info dock' ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get FanArt in Music0