• 4(current)
Alaska development thread
I'm more impressed than i thought i was going to be tbh it would have been a sin to let this fall to the waste side, Hitcher i have great faith you will do this justice. Smile
Very quick hackjob for those who want access to Settings. Uncommented & unformatted code, and some average looking button controls, but it's better than nothing ATM.

After downloading place files in folders indicated. Please let me know if it works for you (but also understand it's not by any means a final commit).

Mediafire: Alaska with Settings Menus

Edit: I know I should probably put this up on github or something, but I should be asleep so I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
How do I create my own viewtype...right now the landscape thumbs look great, or will when completly finished, but this obviously ruins the view for movie posters.

Don't judge the pic and the positioning of the focused thumb, I'm 80% done just thought I'd ask my question now so when I finish the view is good to go....
I've merged 'Empty' with this now so it's completely functional, if it little sparse.
Hitcher Wrote:I've merged 'Empty' with this now so it's completely functional, if it little sparse.

Does that mean that the "Videos" view work?

Could you upload it here or on github...

I tried to add a MyVideo.xml myself but that didn't go too well Huh

I can see the list browser but can't move up or down... hehe
I just did a fresh git checkout and it seems you already fixed it, thanks!

I was watching the commit history on github and it wasn't updated, so I guess I can't trust that?
getting these black bars at the top and bottom of xbmc. Like the background isn't stretched to fit the screen. Anyone else have this prob?
mcborzu Wrote:How do I create my own viewtype...right now the landscape thumbs look great, or will when completly finished, but this obviously ruins the view for movie posters.

Thanks! I was hoping someone would implement the landscape thumbs for TV view.
nvaia Wrote:getting these black bars at the top and bottom of xbmc. Like the background isn't stretched to fit the screen. Anyone else have this prob?

I've got that problem aswell, fixed it by changing Includes.xml at line 45 from:
Code:
    <include name="Dimensions_Fullscreen">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>720</height>
    </include>
to
Code:
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>720</height>
        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
    </include>
rob801 Wrote:I've got that problem aswell, fixed it by changing Includes.xml at line 45 from:
Code:
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>720</height>
    </include>
to
Code:
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>720</height>
        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
    </include>

Thanks alot!
by the way: did i miss something? did duncan stop working on alaska?
cheers,azido :;):
azido Wrote:by the way: did i miss something? did duncan stop working on alaska?

Yep
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Yep

Shocked

i just hope he left for something good.
cheers,azido :;):
This skin is brilliant. Cannot wait until it gets finished.
azido Wrote:Shocked

i just hope he left for something good.
A life.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska development thread8