Not a real problem,just abit confused?
Hi,i scan all my movies with ember does the job well.Now when i update the library all the flags r there,it shows 1080p,720p,no problem,but the only thing is for dvd rips it always shows 480 no matter what.on both pc and xbox.But must of them r infact 576p 0r 576i,im i doing sum thing wrong here.I can live with it, im more curious as to way this is.thaxs,Huh

Great skin Ronie a real pleasure to use.
Gary-r Wrote:Hi,i scan all my movies with ember does the job well.Now when i update the library all the flags r there,it shows 1080p,720p,no problem,but the only thing is for dvd rips it always shows 480 no matter what.on both pc and xbox.But must of them r infact 576p 0r 576i,im i doing sum thing wrong here.I can live with it, im more curious as to way this is.thaxs,Huh

Great skin Ronie a real pleasure to use.

xbmc only supports 480, 540, 720 and 1080 so you'll probably never ever see a 576 flag.
i don't quite remember what calculations are done to determine the correct resolution, but i think it is done by looking at the width of the movie.

it was something more or less like this:
anything with a width less then 720 = 480p
width between 720 and 960 = 540p
between 960 and 1280 = 720p
anything above 1280 = 1080p
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Makes sense now,thaxs ronieBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not a real problem,just abit confused?0