[Looking for xbox testers] Trailer button in Transparency
Exclamation 
Ronie,

I now have Transparency working a treat with media flagging so was browsing through my moves (I use slide btw) and i noticed a few films show a trailer icon at the top right of the page (in the area where the media flags are).

I have installed AMT as i read a post from you last month where you was considering linking AMT to the movie some how.

I click the button but nothing happens, is this for a future feature or do i need to add something to get it working?

Cheers

Ulti
The trailers do work as I had them working on a previous build of XBMC but I noticed when I recently updated to T! v2.0 and this XBMC nightly (patched) version, the trailer icon does nothing. But if you go into Movie Information and click Trailer, it plays fine.

You may want to post your log so someone can troubleshoot it. I would do it but am in the process of rescanning my entire collection.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55899
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok cheers for that Ronie guess im gonna have to wait for it too be fixed Sad
Exclamation 
Since i don't own a xbox, i need a few people who can test this for me.

As far as i understand, the current situation is like this:
1) playing trailers in a preview window is not supported by xbmc for the xbox
2) instead, the trailer used to play fullscreen in previous xbox builds
3) currently, with recent xbox builds the trailer doesn't play at all

correct ?

i made a small modification to the fanart and slide views that (hopefully) should play the trailer fullscreen again.

if anyone is willing to test it, here are the files you need (copy them to the 720p folder):
View-Fanart.xml
View-Slide.xml

please let me know if it works...and in case it doesn't, please, please add a Debug Log.

cheers.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'll try right now, just the time for me to transfer files, then i'll give you my rapport ^^

PS:So, i just give it a try....and trailers are working fine now , no preview windows, just full screen like they always do in 1.03 (for me)
Of course, it is working for the 2 kind of files, those on HardDrive, and those find with scraper
I tested it and it works in Fanart view. Thanks Ronie!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Looking for xbox testers] Trailer button in Transparency0