Which SVN build to use and how to install SVN Repo Installer?
Hiyas!

Just discovered this skin from the frontpage and it looks sweet!

Now then, i got some problems.

First off im wondering what SVN build you people are using that is stable and has stuff working ok..

Im using xbmc for windows.

Secondly im wondering how do i install the SVN Repo Installer into the SVN xbmc build?
I tried SVN build 22528 and this doesnt come with any plugins of course, so i downloaded the SVN repo installer, latest version i think (generic link to google code site) but i cant get it to work..

When i add it to programs (i add the SVN Repo Installer directory as a source) it doesnt see the .py files and so i cant run it..
Its probably an easy fix, and something ive done wrong, but it would be nice to get it to work so i can install the plugins needed to make the skin work as shown on the video.

Thanks for reading, and please help me.. Smile
I believe you need to put the SVN Repo installer directory into your plugins folder.
nemo81 Wrote:First off im wondering what SVN build you people are using that is stable and has stuff working ok..

any revision from r22038 up to and including r22528 should be fine.

nemo81 Wrote:When i add it to programs (i add the SVN Repo Installer directory as a source) it doesnt see the .py files and so i cant run it..

mine's installed here:
..\XBMC\plugins\Programs\SVN Repo Installer\default.py
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the replies, very fast! Smile

I recon the svn build im using is ok then.

Ive installed my SVN Repo Installer in that location.
I noticed there is a build.bat file, one default.py and default.tbn as well as two directories (installerAPI and resources)

But when i click programs it doesnt see the python file so i cant launch the script..
Prolly just a dumb error on my part, i dont know.

Ive googled, checked the wiki etc, and every place i find it tells me to just unrar into the programs folder.

Unless someone knows how to fix this im gonna ask in the SVN Repo thread. Maybe someone there knows what im doing wrong.

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated Smile
so you don't have the svn repo installer in games under plugins i think.
you may have to add it as a source first.
go to Programs > Add source > program plugins
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
If you're on Vista/Windows 7 I believe it should be "C:\Users\**Your Name**\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\plugins\programs"...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which SVN build to use and how to install SVN Repo Installer?0