Aligning items in a horizontal Wrap List Container
Hi

I just started making my own skin for XBMC. I'm trying to learn by doing. But as it turns out, I need some professional help. That would be you guys. Smile

On my "home" screen I'm using a horizontal wrap list container for the menu. What I'm trying to do is having the focusedlayout on the left of the screen and the itemlayout next to the focusedlayout, covering the rest of the screen. What I'm having trouble with is spacing the items in the itemlayout evenly across the screen. How do I do that? Can it be done? I've seen other skins that has the same navigation idea, but they're using icons (images) that has the same width. I want to use text (labels) and I want the text to be localized.

Greetings from Norway.

EDIT: This thread should perhaps have been created in "Skin Development". Sorry.
The width of the itemlayout is constant across all items.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for your reply.

Just as I thought, then. That's a shame. It would make the horizontal layout more fluid and esthetically correct if the items had a width property of their own. I'm coming from a .NET environment so I guess I need to get used to handling a different approach when it comes to GUI. Smile
Use a grouplist with buttons if you want them different.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yeah, that should work. Thanks alot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aligning items in a horizontal Wrap List Container0