NEW! Internationalization Support Announcement
(yuvalt @ sep. 12 2004,15:09 Wrote:
(tinyau @ sep. 12 2004,09:45 Wrote:yuvalt, i would like to know if unicode id3v2 tag in mp3 is supported.  the info of those mp3s with unicode id3v2 tag cannot be shown.

i have already use arial unicode ms font.
currently i think only id3v1 is supported (not sure). i don't do any conversion and i think from id3v2 they started to use utf-8.

i'll look into this.

-yuval
i fixed mp3 tags which are utf-16/utf-8. i did not have file sample with the different options, so i hope my fix will work. if it does not work, please send me your mp3 file.

btw, i also fixed the tags for ogg.

-yuval
here, settings that are not displayed properly.

from the top

settings - general - internet protocol(ip)
settings - general - web server
settings - general - internet time
settings - general - lcd

left sides show broken characters with red box, right sides are correct display with diffent settings.

ah, finally understood! i'll look into it..

-yuval

fixed in cvs. thanks!

-yuval
i appreciate all your hard work.
Smile
(kimp93 @ sep. 12 2004,18:49 Wrote:yuvalt, screenshot that i posted before have a problem
first screenshot show broken characters for ip address and gateway.
anyway, i will post other screenshots with correct display.

regarding iso9660, one of my friends made code changes while ago.
take a look at it. it's not for current cvs source. it was for modified version for korean support, but hopefully this can help you little bit.
i added support for iso 9660. since it's a delicate change, i'd appreciate if you test it asap.

thanks,

-yuval

ps: your code wasn't really built for xbox plus it had some bugs... thanks anyway Smile
yuvalt, you are amazing! i didn't expect such a fast fix.
i will check that out as soon as cvs is updated (looks like there is a couple of hours delay on cvs)
thanks
:thumbsup:
amazing job, yuvalt. i really appreciate your hard work!

there seems to be a conflict in streaming though. i cannot use any of the streaming sources (stream pack/webradio/movie trailer) now. but once i changed the font back to xpr, everything went fine.

thanks again!
please explain the detailed steps that do not work so i can try to reproduce.

thanks,

-yuval
yuvalt, i just test iso9660 with several different kinds of file name include korean, japanese, chinese.
every files on cd look fine!

great job. thanks again
i hope i can see ttf subtitle soon. :d
(yuvalt @ sep. 13 2004,05:39 Wrote:i fixed mp3 tags which are utf-16/utf-8. i did not have file sample with the different options, so i hope my fix will work. if it does not work, please send me your mp3 file.

btw, i also fixed the tags for ogg.

-yuval
unicode id3v2 tag is solved.  thanks a lot, yuvalt.  :thumbsup:
great work
i have a question though

could be the skin or is it just me that on 1080 and 720 the fonts are very small and is there a way to increase the size?

great work and now i can throw out ccxgui and just use smb shares

looking forward to your subtitles implementation
i do not have 720 or 1080 setup at home so i could not have tested it. you can go to xbmc/skin/project mayham/1080/font.xml and there you'll see the <size> of every font. you can modify it. it you have a setup that's looking good, please send it to me so i can put it in cvs.

regards,

-yuval
will do that and update you

there is also a pretty good implementation of mplayer.dll by a chinese gentlemen which allows fast fwd/rev of rmvb with no sync problems

the website is http://www.xbox.cn2k.net

he did a modified cvs build which supported ttf chinese but not smb
well to update everyone

for the 720p - use font size 20 for the font101 and for
1080i use font size 24 for the font101 and then everything looks good for both 720 and 1080 for the arialuni.ttf

it looks great now and i do not have to sqint to see the words
one question though what is analog forward assigned to the trigger key?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NEW! Internationalization Support Announcement0