/home and Nightly builds
Hello,

I have a couple questions, first I tried several plugins and noticed in the logs they seem to be using /home for everything which of course doesn't exist in atv. I created much of the structure just in case, has anyone else experience this? Is there's a config file to change the default plugins location?

As well, I'm currently running the last production release, and was going to grab a nightly build but noticed the current revision is failing. Does anyone have the last known good build which I can install?

Thx Smile
-Travis
Scratch my second question, found the answer @ http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/inc/EVA.asp?mode=BO
travdes Wrote:Hello,

I have a couple questions, first I tried several plugins and noticed in the logs they seem to be using /home for everything which of course doesn't exist in atv. I created much of the structure just in case, has anyone else experience this? Is there's a config file to change the default plugins location?

As well, I'm currently running the last production release, and was going to grab a nightly build but noticed the current revision is failing. Does anyone have the last known good build which I can install?

Thx Smile
-Travis

Just a word of warning and this comes a second hand info so you're milage may vary BUT I've seen mentions on a number of occasions that installing older builds over the top of newer build can?/will? have potentially bad outcomes.

I for one have never tried to do it so I'm NOT speaking from personal experience but I do remember reading such warnings in the past.

Dave
Thanks Dave, much of the plugin errors appear to of went away after I installed the svn build. However now SVN Repo installer is toast.. but i suspect that's just a bug in svn since there appears to be numerous users having the same thing with the current head revision.
travdes Wrote:Thanks Dave, much of the plugin errors appear to of went away after I installed the svn build. However now SVN Repo installer is toast.. but i suspect that's just a bug in svn since there appears to be numerous users having the same thing with the current head revision.

I haven't updated in a few weeks but I guess getting the latest build might not be the wisest actions to take... Perhaps I'll wait it out till the weekend. Big Grin

Dave

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
/home and Nightly builds0