• 3(current)
[MOD] Touch! My selfmade skin for touchscreen displays - Mod based on PM3
Very good job! I've used many programs of which XLobby was my favorite. XLobby required a lot of tweaking. This however is real good touchscreen support right out of the box (and it's fast!) THANKS
Virtualhours,

Just tried your beta4 and I've got some little things to suggest Wink
Background are working if I select (at least one) in the parameters. I do not understand why it does not show it up immidiately...

While I found some minor things, THE MOST important : the menuicons can NOT disapears when playing a video !

Problem is the same when playing audio file Sad

Regards,
Hello and thx for testing Wink

LoloMc² Wrote:Just tried your beta4 and I've got some little things to suggest Wink
Background are working if I select (at least one) in the parameters. I do not understand why it does not show it up immidiately...

i dont know why..... the backgrounds are saved in the /(skin)/backgrounds/ folder. Are they there?

LoloMc² Wrote:While I found some minor things, THE MOST important : the menuicons can NOT disapears when playing a video !

Problem is the same when playing audio file Sad

do you mean the player controls in fullscreen mode?
yes i know - i work hard to find a way Wink - i have found a solution - but I need a little time ... please wait awhile..... i will make a new fullscreen option menu in skin-menu, too Wink
-- please forgive me for my bad english -- :blush:
Hi All,

Thanks for a great skin !!!! I have tried beta 4 on a 7" TFT on linux and it works great !!

2 Questions...

1) I cannot get the weather to show up on the home page, what am I doing wrong.... I have been through all the menus and switched on weather etc... do I need to install any other weather plugins ??

2) On my touchscreen I kind of have to select and drag my finger to select anything in XBMC (not a skin issue I know), I am using evtouch... anyone else experience this....

Thanks !!

Adam
Digby Dude Wrote:1) I cannot get the weather to show up on the home page, what am I doing wrong.... I have been through all the menus and switched on weather etc... do I need to install any other weather plugins ??

Same here ! Virtualhours please, answer ! :p

Regarding the menuicons staying on videoOSD, you may be interested in this thread... While I tried yesterday evening, I did not understand but you seem to be more skilled Wink
LoloMc² Wrote:Same here ! Virtualhours please, answer ! :p

please use the weather.com plus plugin - install and selcet the plugin in settings - weather settings !!
here is now a handy made video to see the skin in action Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHaOHeN6oM
virtualhours Wrote:here is now a handy made video to see the skin in action Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHaOHeN6oM
It seems you found how to get the menuicons disapears ! Nice job! I want to know how you made it Nod

I was thinking about the unsolvable picture problem... As no developper seems to want to work on it, it is probably possible to write a python script to handle it correctly... Just in case you would like to finish the skin Wink
LoloMc² Wrote:It seems you found how to get the menuicons disapears ! Nice job! I want to know how you made it Nod

yes, but I still have several problems with that! Not always the buttons will be invisible.

Now i will look initially for next beta, to make it visible/invisible with a click on screen and a new OSD will be created. Please waits a few days.

I have at the moment a very small timelimit, but I try.... Rolleyes
First of all... Thanks for a great Skin !! I love it...

I got the weather plugin all working (Thanks !!) and have been playing with it all weekend.... I am having a few small issues, and I am not sure if they are issues with the skin or issues with the user (me ;-))

1) I cannot seem to get the library mode to work with my MP3 collection, so I can only add a source directory and then get a list of files in either File name order or date etc... not in the order of tracks....

2) When playing MPs3 I cannot see anyway of controlling the music (play, pause , skip etc).

3) I don't see the volume control anywhere ??

4) I have deselected the system info option in settings, but it still appears in the home screen.

5) Once I have added a music source, I cannot remove it ?? No option to do so....

Thanks again !!
Digby Dude Wrote:First of all... Thanks for a great Skin !! I love it...

THX! I am very happy! Laugh

Digby Dude Wrote:2) When playing MPs3 I cannot see anyway of controlling the music (play, pause , skip etc).
have you activate the TOUCHSCREEN MODE?

Digby Dude Wrote:3) I don't see the volume control anywhere ??
you must activate this in TOUCHSCREEN-OPTIONS! Have you do that?

Digby Dude Wrote:4) I have deselected the system info option in settings, but it still appears in the home screen.
yes i see..... it´s a bug and i will fix it in next beta! Cool

Digby Dude Wrote:5) Once I have added a music source, I cannot remove it ?? No option to do so....
use a mouse and click on the music source with right - a menu appears and you can delete the source!
okay - here for my friends Nod the next beta with bugfixes for systeminfo and 3d weather when playing mp3 or video in homescreen - and for the controlls in the fullscreen mode -> click in screen to make controlls visible and click again to make it invisible - but... OSD INFORMATIONS NOT EXIST YET! BUT IT COMES! Wink

HAVE FUN AND TEST! Wink

click here to download beta5!
Originally Posted by Digby Dude View Post
2) When playing MPs3 I cannot see anyway of controlling the music (play, pause , skip etc).
have you activate the TOUCHSCREEN MODE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digby Dude View Post
3) I don't see the volume control anywhere ??
you must activate this in TOUCHSCREEN-OPTIONS! Have you do that?

2 & 3.. Yes I have activated TOUCHSCREEN MODE and in TOUCHSCREEN OPTIONS...still don't see it in beta5

I see the system info is fixed in beta 5.... Cool !!

Thanks,

EDIT: I mean in the homescreen for Volume controls ... I see them in the music page.... is that correct ??
Digby Dude Wrote:EDIT: I mean in the homescreen for Volume controls ... I see them in the music page.... is that correct ??

In homescreen no controlls are activ! use new fullscreen mode!
Ok, sorry , what do you mean by fullscreen... I always run XBMC in fullscreen mode (xbmc -fs)...

so my home screen is in full screen mode if that makes sense ??

A.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Touch! My selfmade skin for touchscreen displays - Mod based on PM32