• 4(current)
[MOD] Touch! My selfmade skin for touchscreen displays - Mod based on PM3
CLICK THIS BUTTON! Wink - THATS WHAT I MEAN WITH FULLSCREEN!
-- please forgive me for my bad english -- :blush:
Hello virtualhours,

now I had time to test it - nice work, thanks!

I have one small problem, but I think it is no problem with your skin but maybe you have a idea. If my system comes back from standby I have small lines over the hole screen. If I restart xbmc everything is fine.

Best regards
/Lars
Hi Virtualhours,

Had time to try beta5 and it is very closed to perfection ! Thanks for this work !

Some minor problems :
virtualhours Wrote:Image
On this illustration, my menuicons are approx. 50 pixels above... I do not understand why, but I'll investigate this weekend and tell you.

On the weather screen, I get 2 back buttons. The highest overlaps the "parameters" button. I do not understand why, but I'll investigate this weekend and tell you.

Would be nice to get a setting to disabled the "onfocus" function on buttons as it is ugly, IMHO at least!

Is it possible to get a menu entry, on the main screen, to run plugins (maybe it is possible to run those but I still did not find how to! Any help would be appreciated!)

I would be pleased also to get the Codec/Bitrate on MusicOSD page (you can also write the singer's name and song's name). Written in very small grey/dark characters...

Still launching of musicOSD page as soon as selecting a song Big Grin

Picture viewer that may be done with python script....Huh?

Regards,
LoloMc² Wrote:Hi Virtualhours,

Had time to try beta5 and it is very closed to perfection ! Thanks for this work !

Some minor problems :

On this illustration, my menuicons are approx. 50 pixels above... I do not understand why, but I'll investigate this weekend and tell you.

Hi!
I think is a resolution problem and i will test it, find it and fix it! Nod

LoloMc² Wrote:On the weather screen, I get 2 back buttons. The highest overlaps the "parameters" button. I do not understand why, but I'll investigate this weekend and tell you.

I take a look in weather.xml, but i understand it. When you find it, please tell me! Laugh

LoloMc² Wrote:Would be nice to get a setting to disabled the "onfocus" function on buttons as it is ugly, IMHO at least!

Yes you are right! I will this option, too! I will integrate it in next version!

LoloMc² Wrote:Is it possible to get a menu entry, on the main screen, to run plugins (maybe it is possible to run those but I still did not find how to! Any help would be appreciated!)

PLUGINS are aviable in Music or Video or Program - but the button is see to activate or disable are gone Stare - i will do it for next beta and thx for the info!

LoloMc² Wrote:I would be pleased also to get the Codec/Bitrate on MusicOSD page (you can also write the singer's name and song's name). Written in very small grey/dark characters...

yes i will take this infos in the OSD Screen - i will look to do that for text beta!

LoloMc² Wrote:Still launching of musicOSD page as soon as selecting a song Big Grin

okay i will look to do this function in the next beta.....

LoloMc² Wrote:Picture viewer that may be done with python script....Huh?

yes i now, this is a very important function for you.... but so far I had no time for that. i will look this weekend and will also report. But i can´t writte scripts, yet. But do you know which finished script we can integrate?

Greets,
VirtualHours
fabischl Wrote:Hello virtualhours,

now I had time to test it - nice work, thanks!

I have one small problem, but I think it is no problem with your skin but maybe you have a idea. If my system comes back from standby I have small lines over the hole screen. If I restart xbmc everything is fine.

Best regards
/Lars

test newest display drivers! its not a problem of the skin, i think! Sad
virtualhours Wrote:Hi!
I think is a resolution problem and i will test it, find it and fix it! Nod
SOLVED, it was a bad Y coordonates
<posy>656</posy>
instead of
<posy>701</posy>

virtualhours Wrote:I take a look in weather.xml, but i understand it. When you find it, please tell me! Laugh
Not sure I fully understand... Anyway, I will have a look as there is another place I found a little problem (I'll give you result of my searchs and maybe solution :confused2Smile

virtualhours Wrote:Yes you are right! I will this option, too! I will integrate it in next version!
Nice !

virtualhours Wrote:PLUGINS are aviable in Music or Video or Program - but the button is see to activate or disable are gone Stare - i will do it for next beta and thx for the info!
Ok, thank you, I though I was stupid !

virtualhours Wrote:yes i will take this infos in the OSD Screen - i will look to do that for text beta!
okay i will look to do this function in the next beta.....
Great !

virtualhours Wrote:yes i now, this is a very important function for you.... but so far I had no time for that. i will look this weekend and will also report. But i can´t writte scripts, yet. But do you know which finished script we can integrate?
Of course not... I wanted to run all available plugins on the installer to see if one of them worth the try to adapt it...

Regards,
Hum... Major bug foundConfused
When musicOSD and no song anymore... You have no other choice than pressing the "Esc" button
LoloMc² Wrote:Hum... Major bug foundConfused
When musicOSD and no song anymore... You have no other choice than pressing the "Esc" button

yes i found it today - next release comes .....
LoloMc² Wrote:Hum... Major bug foundConfused

now here is a little update to fix this problem...
after the music / video / playlists are played, a button shows up to go back!
i found no way to go automaticly back, so this is my first solution! Oo

click here to download update files!

copy this three files in skin/720p folder!
LoloMc² Wrote:SOLVED, it was a bad Y coordonates
<posy>656</posy>
instead of
<posy>701</posy>

i dont understand this - when i use this coordinates, my buttons in library mode are not correct and 50 pix below..... Eek

on two pc´s same - whats that? i found no script that are include who lets the button set incorrect.
virtualhours Wrote:i dont understand this - when i use this coordinates, my buttons in library mode are not correct and 50 pix below..... Eek

on two pc´s same - whats that? i found no script that are include who lets the button set incorrect.
In "normal" music mode, is it ok ?
I am using a SVN version (before I got the "shutdown" menu not centered... Maybe there is a relation Huh?

Regards,
LoloMc² Wrote:In "normal" music mode, is it ok ?
I am using a SVN version (before I got the "shutdown" menu not centered... Maybe there is a relation Huh?

Regards,

i use also a svn version - the skin works only with a svn correct. and yes.... in normal music mode is all correct with this coordinations - i dont know whats wrong ..... what svn version do you use ? - i will test a other version .....

works the full screen update for you ?
Hi all,

Hope someone can (and will) help me, i got a revo with xbmc.
Installed this skin and have a touchscreen kit.

What is the next step? need i to install drivers? if so which one?

Kind Regards,
Spider Wrote:Hi all,

Hope someone can (and will) help me, i got a revo with xbmc.
Installed this skin and have a touchscreen kit.

What is the next step? need i to install drivers? if so which one?

Kind Regards,
Hi,

First, you have to install your touchscreen and make it work.

After, install XBMC and then, update to one of the lastest SVN revision

Then download Virtualhours skin and copy it into ../xbmc/skin folder.

Finaly, launch xbmc, go to settings and change the skin to get xbmcTouch!

Read the rest of the thread to know where to search for weather.com plugins

Rgs,
oke, tnx
In windows the screen works, but how do i install drivers in linux?

Kind Regards,
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Touch! My selfmade skin for touchscreen displays - Mod based on PM32