• 8(current)
[MOD] Touch! My selfmade skin for touchscreen displays - Mod based on PM3
Hey VH,

Glad to see that you are still around, and completely understand that you are busy..

The only fault I have with the Skin is the disappearing music control buttons... ( I mentioned earlier, they disappear frequently) If I place my finger in the position of the pause button the music pauses..... so the functionality is there but they buttons are not displayed.... this is the same for music and videos...

The volume buttons always remain......the only way I can get the control buttons back is to switch the to standard PM3 skin and then back to yours....

Where in the code should i take a look for this bug... I am a bit lost I admit....

Thanks !!

Adam
Digby Dude Wrote:The only fault I have with the Skin is the disappearing music control buttons... ( I mentioned earlier, they disappear frequently) If I place my finger in the position of the pause button the music pauses..... so the functionality is there but they buttons are not displayed.... this is the same for music and videos...

I had similar problems until I deleted the touch skin folder and reinstalled the latest version. i.e. when I unzipped over top previously it kept some of the functionality of the previous versions, and broke some stuff, guessing b/c there are new file names, etc. so it left some old files in the skin folder.
Already have that covered... I always unzip the latest version into a new folder, I never overwrite previous versions...

Thanks,

Adam
Digby Dude Wrote:Hey VH,

Glad to see that you are still around, and completely understand that you are busy..

The only fault I have with the Skin is the disappearing music control buttons... ( I mentioned earlier, they disappear frequently) If I place my finger in the position of the pause button the music pauses..... so the functionality is there but they buttons are not displayed.... this is the same for music and videos...

The volume buttons always remain......the only way I can get the control buttons back is to switch the to standard PM3 skin and then back to yours....

Where in the code should i take a look for this bug... I am a bit lost I admit....

Thanks !!

Adam

Got exact the same problem, the problem wasn’t there in windows, but with linux the buttons disappear, some of the backgrounds from the little in screen screens too (when adding a network share)
Hope you can help us with this "Bug"

Kind Regards
mhhh - i use only the windows version of xbmc and there are no problems - but i will look i next days to found out whats wrong? Please use only the newest version in a new folder - do not overwritte the old folder!

greets
-- please forgive me for my bad english -- :blush:
This skin is working well and is a beauty , but somehow fade in and out is missing on the main menu . It means I cant see what menu I'm activating.
Found the problem . home-button-focus.gif was missing in my xbmc installation
Has anyone had any success playing DVD's with this skin? I can't seem to touch to activate any of the menus (play movie) in the root menu of the DVD. The overlay controls keep popping up and has no effect on starting the DVD.

Any thought?
Currently I am testing the touchscreen skin. When I select an album in the music section and enter the playlist of this album. There isn't a way to return to the album overview, the back button on the screen brings me to the home menu of XBMC is their a way to change this?
Hey VH...

It has been a while and perhaps you have counted this project as "closed" but for me (and perhaps Spider) this is still the best Touchscreen skin around...

Did you ever have a chance to look at the code for the bug we both reported with the control buttons disappearing in Linux.... the only way to get them back is to switch back to the PM3 skin and then back to your skin.

If you have no time, can you point me in the direction of the files that call the control buttons, perhaps I can force them to be initialised all the time or something to get around the fault...

Thanks in advance, this is really the only annoying bug for me in this skin...

Cheers !

Adam
Digby Dude Wrote:Hey VH...

It has been a while and perhaps you have counted this project as "closed" but for me (and perhaps Spider) this is still the best Touchscreen skin around...

Did you ever have a chance to look at the code for the bug we both reported with the control buttons disappearing in Linux.... the only way to get them back is to switch back to the PM3 skin and then back to your skin.

If you have no time, can you point me in the direction of the files that call the control buttons, perhaps I can force them to be initialised all the time or something to get around the fault...

Thanks in advance, this is really the only annoying bug for me in this skin...

Cheers !

Adam
Adam, I know you did not ask me anything but there is the ability to "reload the skin" for skinners. Maybe you can start this way ?!
btw, I used Touch! for months on my Windows box and never saw this bugs.

Regards,
Thanks LoloMc², I'll have a look.

And yes, it appears only linux users see this particular fault...

Cheers,

Adam
Hey, I was hoping someone more XBMC skin savvy than me could help get this skin updated to work with 10.5. I may do it but its going to take me a while to figure out.

Here is the link: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74818 , If there is any interest.

Right now it doesn't work.
Where can I download this skin?
Exclamation 
Hi,

I've been looking to download this skin but all links appear to be offline.

Could anyone help me?

BR,
Raul
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Touch! My selfmade skin for touchscreen displays - Mod based on PM32