• 24(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM232
zilexa Wrote:Why don't you just have some patience and wait for his new mod?

ekim I suppose it will be released on the 12th of May or earlier?

I would like to. I really would like to get an offical date for the next stable xbmc release because I just took the time to code the add-on manager.
AntonVS Wrote:Did everything as told... renamed the cover of a poster.tbn, activated item "prefer posters" in scrap and refresh TV show.

not work Sad
there are options?

One last thing to try....

Within settings have you turned on "use tv posters"?

Does your season thumb show up?

If all this fails I would maybe try to delete your video library and do a fresh scan. I have only a folder.jpg in my tv show name folder and it shows just fine.
try poster.jpg for LowList (your view)
sergiocos Wrote:try poster.jpg for LowList (your view)

exactly
when, besides the file folder.jpg, the catalog is also poster.jpg, everything works

many thanks!!!

as a temporary option satisfactory to me
really looking forward to the new release, ekim232, and thank you for your work
Does this mod support banner art for TV shows and if not is there any version of Aeon that does?
Not currently. My new version will. See the link below for some previews in another thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54825&page=3
ekim, will you fix this skin for post 28xxx builds?
nekrosoft13 Wrote:ekim, will you fix this skin for post 28xxx builds?

Possibly.....Once I finish what I am working on now, I will see how much work it would be. I would need to have a list of fixes because truthfully I forgot where I left off.

If they are some easy ones as of now I could upload a new version with some simple ones that are really causing problems.
ekim, what happened to the new skin you've made... ?
Work in progress still. Time is tight with my new job. I am using it right now as my main skin and picking up on some bugs. I am really just on a quest for perfection with this one since I would say that in general I am tired of seeing skins 90% done or under developed.
perfection is always cool,

however I would really appreciate a release, in this way people could give you some feedback and track bugs etc.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:perfection is always cool,

however I would really appreciate a release, in this way people could give you some feedback and track bugs etc.

Yep, I use XBMC heavily everyday and would be able to report bugs if need be. (I'm running XBMC on Ubuntu on an Acer Aspire Revo)
Perfection is a sin.

come on, give us a little beta to play with. Please.
I will have something next week....How is that?
That would be great as long as it's Monday next week Wink

Thanks ekim
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM2321