• 28(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM232
am i to understand i can't download this cause EKIM232 has pulled all his stuff as of late ?
pletopia Wrote:am i to understand i can't download this cause EKIM232 has pulled all his stuff as of late ?

yes apparently he decided to take up all forms of douchebaggery as of late. from trying to belittle members, to thinking all his work is now too good for all of us.
wow ..
Crap I wanted to download this too Sad Is there any other mod for Aeon that add's CD/DVD boxes? I know Horizon has them but I like Aeon better.
Are you serious?! Wow this is a new low. I suppose it is for the best, the community does not need people like that..

(nor does Chicago). Nod
jtap06 Wrote:(nor does Chicago). Nod

heheh .. CHI - TOWN !!!
isn't this excactly what djh_ did? one day just stoped.

maybe Aeon is cursed.
nekrosoft13 Wrote:isn't this excactly what djh_ did? one day just stoped.

Na, djh "retired" respectfully after leaving a lasting impression on the community. ekim had a little puss puss fit, it's not the same.
ok, sorry for the confusion
I think I might have to put out a COMPLETELY fixed version. I don't like what I am seeing happen to the best skin around.

Please be patient. Legacy Dark comes first and then I can cross the code over with little bumps.
ekim232 Wrote:I think I might have to put out a COMPLETELY fixed version. I don't like what I am seeing happen to the best skin around.

Please be patient. Legacy Dark comes first and then I can cross the code over with little bumps.
Good to hearSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
ekim232 Wrote:I think I might have to put out a COMPLETELY fixed version. I don't like what I am seeing happen to the best skin around.

Moderated.
delete
I am sorry if I deeply offended you. I was merely echoing your statement here. I live in the 860 at SoNo building btw, hardly a southside dirtbag. Smile
Come on guys, please keep it friendly.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM2321