• 30(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM232
Sorry everyone, but I had to abondon my progress with Aeon. It became to much of a project that I was just not that into anymore. The coding is an absolute mess and would take me too much time. I shifted over and finished Legacy Dark and now I am focusing on my new project that is showing great potential so far.

I see that Phil has made a return now, so I feel Aeon is in good hands. I am still willing to help out when I can with any questions, but to take Aeon into a Dharma ready skin would be too much for me alone.
Thanks for explanation, so the newest Legacy Dark is v.5 (pre-dharma) or v.1 (dharma) ?
Depends on your version of xbmc. They are the exact same except for the add-on manager is included in Dharma V.1
ekim232 Wrote:I see that Phil has made a return now, so I feel Aeon is in good hands. I am still willing to help out when I can with any questions, but to take Aeon into a Dharma ready skin would be too much for me alone.
Join us on Aeon65, The more the merrier :-)
Let me know what you need done and I can see if I have time.
ekim232 Wrote:Let me know what you need done and I can see if I have time.

Some views need some love like extrathumbs in showcase, we have a constantly growing issue list. Some things like bannerplex would be a great addon to Aeon65. A refined addon browser would be great too. There's a lot of work that needs to be done.

Not being alone maintaining a skin is somethings that keeps me motivated. It's nice to have a bug tracker, contributors, etc... Working alone is hard Smile

PM me if you want commit access on github.
Problem solved: Not sure how but reinstall did it....
===========================================

I installed Aeon Hitched on Windows 7. Spent countless hours in setting it up and testing it out. How can I move these settings to my new target machine which is also a Windows 7 Machine except that its beefier and has more disk space. I have installed Win 7 and then installed Aeon Hitched.

The skin.xml on my old machine says Aeon Hitched by Hitcher in the skin.xml file.

What files will I need to move to the new destination. Any help will be appreciated.

Best
Anil Garg
Is this skin not updating anymore? I like it and miss the add-on feature.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM2321