• 4(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM232
andreyk Wrote:Thanks but i think i'm using the "List view" that was originally seen in Auriga.
In fact the problem is not present in Auriga but started with Hitcher's mods and as he is no longer here to help i don't really know who to ask. Sad

This was done by Hitcher when he removed the rounded corners in that view. I readded the rounded corners but I never paid attention to Video because I use it once just to scan my library. I have never seen the point in adding features to Videos or any files view because I consider it a raw area to just see your files if need be.
thrasherx Wrote:If you get time, it'd be AWESOME to move the thumbnail up in List View for TV shows, and add the plot below it. I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but haven't gotten around to it.

This is a good idea. I was thinking about removing the plot from the full list view since I notice it does get blurred on soome show. It is strange because it will be fine for the majority, but 24 for example has the plot all out of line.

I am thinking I could have the image slide up and a new box with the show plot come in. I will start to work on this today.
ekim232 Wrote:This was done by Hitcher when he removed the rounded corners in that view. I readded the rounded corners but I never paid attention to Video because I use it once just to scan my library. I have never seen the point in adding features to Videos or any files view because I consider it a raw area to just see your files if need be.

Thanks.

I guess i'm one of the few people who refuses to use the Library to keep things very "manual". I don't like the clutter that the library brings with it not to mention that some of my shows' episode lists get mangle.

I live in the Videos section so i appreciate the help. Big Grin

Where can i download the updated skin?
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Latest XBMC Live running on Zotac ION-ITX-C-U (Intel Atom N230 1.6Ghz, Nvidia ION), 2GB RAM
ekim232 Wrote:This is a good idea. I was thinking about removing the plot from the full list view since I notice it does get blurred on soome show. It is strange because it will be fine for the majority, but 24 for example has the plot all out of line.

I am thinking I could have the image slide up and a new box with the show plot come in. I will start to work on this today.

Thanks!
andreyk Wrote:Thanks.

I guess i'm one of the few people who refuses to use the Library to keep things very "manual". I don't like the clutter that the library brings with it not to mention that some of my shows' episode lists get mangle.

I live in the Videos section so i appreciate the help. Big Grin

Where can i download the updated skin?

I will have an updated version sometime tonight. Most bugs will be fixed.
ekim232 Wrote:I will have an updated version sometime tonight. Most bugs will be fixed.
Could you upload the 720p folder as a seperate download or have you made changes to the textures.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Could you upload the 720p folder as a seperate download or have you made changes to the textures.

It is just going to be the 720p folder. No texture changes are planned.
UPDATE 9.20

-Fixed all navigation bar problems with Multiwall View
-Readded Wall view, but still blocked for seasons & episodes
-Fixed fanart on Wall View
-Added Customise button on submenu for Settings. Removed Profiles.

Just download the 720p folder and copy and replace it over the previous one. I am still working on creating Tv Poster views for Multiwall & Old Multiplex.

Download
ekim232 Wrote:UPDATE 9.20

-Fixed all navigation bar problems with Multiwall View
-Readded Wall view, but still blocked for seasons & episodes
-Fixed fanart on Wall View
-Added Customise button on submenu for Settings. Removed Profiles.

Just download the 720p folder and copy and replace it over the previous one. I am still working on creating Tv Poster views for Multiwall & Old Multiplex.

Download
Cheers ekim232 will check it out
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
ekim232,

Have you added the poster's rounded corners back into List view of the Videos section in this release? Its not showing up for me.
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Latest XBMC Live running on Zotac ION-ITX-C-U (Intel Atom N230 1.6Ghz, Nvidia ION), 2GB RAM
andreyk Wrote:ekim232,

Have you added the poster's rounded corners back into List view of the Videos section in this release? Its not showing up for me.

Still on the list of things to do. I am going to finish up posters for tv on old multiplex & multiwall.
First of all nice work, really like this skin.

Im just having a problem trying to change the background image on the main screen, its just black and wont seem to change?
mdwexford Wrote:First of all nice work, really like this skin.

Im just having a problem trying to change the background image on the main screen, its just black and wont seem to change?

Do you see the default images when you first load up?

Are you trying to use a single image or set a folder path?

Is it doing it for all buttons?
mdwexford Wrote:First of all nice work, really like this skin.

sounds like you haven't updated your xbmc to the latest SVN.
ekim232 Wrote:Do you see the default images when you first load up?

Are you trying to use a single image or set a folder path?

Is it doing it for all buttons?

Got it sorted by updating, duh me, thanks for the reply.

Ram2000 Wrote:sounds like you haven't updated your xbmc to the latest SVN.

I love you Laugh

Updated to this version and it works perfectly now, been trying to sort this for the past 2 days going insane, thanks a lot.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM2321