• 5(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM232
what svn are you guys using for this skin ?
lefty420 Wrote:what svn are you guys using for this skin ?

As per the post RIGHT above yours, you should be using SVN 22516. Later builds will work once they iron out the problems with directX
rausch101 Wrote:As per the post RIGHT above yours, you should be using SVN 22516. Later builds will work once they iron out the problems with directX
I went back to 22184 as all revisions after that one had problems for me.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Which would be the best build of Windows XBMC to run this skin on?

I just downloaded SVN 22516 compiled by Kricker. Would this be the best?

EDIT: just noticed that this probably is the right one? Don't flame me, but no need to answer either.
ekim it might be a good idea if you specified on your first post which SVN you are using so there isn't anymore confusion Smile
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
*UPDATE 10.1*

After my intital release, I have now added a lot of features and fixed a lot of bugs. The download link has two parts now. The media folder needs to be downloaded seperate and then added to the skin folder. I removed my music genre icons since most people have their own preferred set.

-Removed assistant
-Added CdArt to homepage
-Fixed wall fanart
-Added flags to Tv Shows in Wall View
-Added flags to Old Multiplex
-Fixed Old Multiplex clock that was showing in artist and album nodes
-Fixed trigger animation in MultiWall
-Added missing Stack button
-Reorganized Settings. Now has a dedicated section to Media Browsers
-All Media Browsers can be turned on/off. List view is now my default, so it must always remain.
-New Xvid & H264 icons
-Lots of code clean up & deletion of unused files.
-Fixed Old Multiplex labels for seasons and episodes. Animation was out of line.

From now on I will just update the 720p folder so a big download will not always be necessary. I tested this on svn 22516. Please report any bugs and feel free to suggest any features. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Nice work, I now use this version - thanks for keeping it going.
Don´t forget to give credits...
any plans to use github?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hey, thanks for continuing the excellent work on this skin (and all of the previous people too!).

I'm wondering if it would be possible to implement a true Kiosk mode where you can't really modify any of the library or configuration information. For example:

1. Removing "Reload", "Thumb" and "Fanart" from the movie detail view
  2. Removing "File Manager" and "Home Visuals" from settings menu
  3. Removing "Edit Title", "Remove From Library", "Update Library" from the movie context menu
  4. Forcing a password to the Settings menu if a master lock is enabled

I'm sure there are others too, but this is just what I saw.
fnwc Wrote:I'm wondering if it would be possible to implement a true Kiosk mode where you can't really modify any of the library or configuration information. For example:

1. Removing "Reload", "Thumb" and "Fanart" from the movie detail view
  2. Removing "File Manager" and "Home Visuals" from settings menu
  3. Removing "Edit Title", "Remove From Library", "Update Library" from the movie context menu
  4. Forcing a password to the Settings menu if a master lock is enabled

On a related topic:
I would like to see Reload/Thumb/Fanart moved to a context menu (either the context menu for the movie list view or adding a context menu to the detail view). This way it's out of the way and not something my guests are likely to hit by mistake.
sialivi Wrote:On a related topic:
I would like to see Reload/Thumb/Fanart moved to a context menu (either the context menu for the movie list view or adding a context menu to the detail view). This way it's out of the way and not something my guests are likely to hit by mistake.

I guess I am not following what you mean by this. Are you talking about the buttons on the media menu drop down that control the info layout, the fanart on/off, ect?
Hitcher Wrote:Nice work, I now use this version - thanks for keeping it going.

Thanks Hitcher. You did a great job with this skin and I just wanted to keep it going along the lines you had it. Trying to keep everything simple, easy to use, and in line with what I think DJH had in mind for this skin

temmi2000 Wrote:Don´t forget to give credits...
any plans to use github?

Much thanks to DJH of course, Hitcher for the base of this MOD, Temmi for great feature ideas, Andyblac & Azido for their great mods, Reaven for the CdArt, Black for his awesome multiwall, and Leeuw for the great list mods and especially the one you sent me recentlyNod

Sorry if I forgot anyone out there, but there is a ton of people who do amazing things with this skin in their own style.

I need to find some time to look into using Github. I am sure it is easy and on my to do list. I just want to finish some new things with the skin first that I think will be very cool.
ekim232 Wrote:I guess I am not following what you mean by this. Are you talking about the buttons on the media menu drop down that control the info layout, the fanart on/off, ect?

No, the "buttons" on the movie detail page, besides the watch/resume/cast/trailer buttons
There's a small bug in the media menu drop down for TV, the option "Floor: <night/light>" is listed twice and only the 2nd one seem to do anything
sialivi Wrote:There's a small bug in the media menu drop down for TV, the option "Floor: <night/light>" is listed twice and only the 2nd one seem to do anything

I just double checked this and had 5 people test it as well and no one can confirm this bug. For Tv there should only be new wall when selected, big/slim list, or multiplex that has a showcase floor. All views worked flawless for me and the 5 people I use to test. We use the same svn I have posted and window. I also tested on xbox and did not see this.

Are you up to date on your xbmc version?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM2321