• 3(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM232
ekim232 Wrote:Wall view is available. I just had it blocked for that intial release while i straightened things out on it. I readded flags that shift side to side. I do intend to block it on season and episode views. It looks terrible and the frames don't fit.

Be patient, I did a quick release to just get some feedback and hopefully spark some ideas.

Whew, ok I'm back in then. I agree with the seasons/episodes block. As far as the flags that shift from side to side, I'm honestly a fan of the showcase floor version (after all I made it). Will that still be an option under the customization view?
thrasherx Wrote:Whew, ok I'm back in then. I agree with the seasons/episodes block. As far as the flags that shift from side to side, I'm honestly a fan of the showcase floor version (after all I made it). Will that still be an option under the customization view?

It is still there and my preferred view as well. I will have a new download ready by the end of the weekend. Just trying to find the time to get it all worked out right.
please keep the option to allow TV Shows and Seasons as DVD posters.

also what I would like to request is fixed few for TV Shows and Seasons, so each TV Show and Season would only show up once
Those options are staying right where they are. I use posters so they won't be changing. The option is there to turn them off for people who use the wide style.

There is the option to use the alternate view for multiplex still. It shows only the seasons available. It is under advanced > views
I was thinking about cleaning up some code and it would involve making the info button universal across all views that have a pop up window for info.

I personally never change it and it stay in auto for all views, so to clean things up it is a plus for me. Does any change the style of their pop up per view??
I personally hate having it set to auto as I use trigger for the pop up info panels, so if you do change it could you let me know what to change in the code so i can have all my views set to trigger. Thanks
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
thrasherx Wrote:No wall view = no go for me. Am I the only one who likes wall view? I have a hard time browsing through all of my movies with the multiplex/showcase views and I'll never understand how people find them practical. Oh well, good luck.

I love the Wall view too but i use it for TV Shows... I need to go to a specific
TV Show quickly so i use that.

For Movies, i don't know what i want to watch so Showcase with Info Panel on
Auto is great i find.

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
ekim232, i can't get fanart to work, i have fanart set to ON but it won't display for either TV shows or movies
nekrosoft13 Wrote:ekim232, i can't get fanart to work, i have fanart set to ON but it won't display for either TV shows or movies

I know 100% it works. I have several testers out there who have never mentioned it.

Do you have a recent build? What system are you using?

Try doing a fresh scan. I changed Hitcher's backgrounds & fanart buttons. I have it set so that it is fanart on or off. If off it shows the curtains.
Which SVN should we all be using for this?
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Latest XBMC Live running on Zotac ION-ITX-C-U (Intel Atom N230 1.6Ghz, Nvidia ION), 2GB RAM
Also i don't know if its a bug or what but the thumbnail portraits in the "List View" in the "Videos" section is missing all the masks and overlays found in the "TV Shows" and "Movie" sections.

Any chance this is an easy fix?
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Latest XBMC Live running on Zotac ION-ITX-C-U (Intel Atom N230 1.6Ghz, Nvidia ION), 2GB RAM
You could also ask in Leeuws lowlist thread as it is his mod but hey ekim may be able to sort this for youWink
If you get time, it'd be AWESOME to move the thumbnail up in List View for TV shows, and add the plot below it. I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but haven't gotten around to it.
paul Wrote:You could also ask in Leeuws lowlist thread as it is his mod but hey ekim may be able to sort this for youWink

Thanks but i think i'm using the "List view" that was originally seen in Auriga.
In fact the problem is not present in Auriga but started with Hitcher's mods and as he is no longer here to help i don't really know who to ask. Sad

andreyk Wrote:Thanks but i think i'm using the "List view" that was originally seen in Auriga.
In fact the problem is not present in Auriga but started with Hitcher's mods and as he is no longer here to help i don't really know who to ask. Sad
Sorry my mistake i assumed you meant the lowlist viewBlush
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM2321