• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.0
Haggy Wrote:Any chance of hosting this somewhere else than deviantart? It's almost impossible to package this skin for distros (say Arch Linux, as i'm doing atm) cause you get a 403 when deep-linking.

You can donwload the skin here It's exactly the same, only the default backdrops have been resized to 960x540 for XBOX memory saving.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
scarfa Wrote:You need to make a visibility condition that shows either movies or tv shows breadcrumb depending on what node you are in.

Yeah, that's what I was trying. Nothing seemed to work although Container.Content(seasons) and Container.Content(episodes) do. We'll have another look at it.
scarfa, why the odd order in settings (app , progs, pics, music, videos, weather, net and system).
Videos should be on one end instead of in the middle of the menu, 'cause is one setting i'm sure ppl access alot. The less used ones (like progs settings) should be in the middle, the lesser the clicks the better (i know i'm lazy).

I also have a suggestion, in home, navigating should be circular, like shutdown left opentray left weather left shutdown again (no need for dead ends)

Can´t wait for the next update! Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
spiff Wrote:scarfa, heads up at http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/23519

your custom dialog doesn't seem to catch it automagically

Thanks. Do you happen to know the id for runtime for setsortmethod?
Looks like 2050:

Code:
AddSortMethod(SORT_METHOD_VIDEO_RUNTIME,2050, LABEL_MASKS("%T", "%D"));
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Looks like 2050:

Code:
AddSortMethod(SORT_METHOD_VIDEO_RUNTIME,2050, LABEL_MASKS("%T", "%D"));

Nah, thats not it.

EDIT: Eureka! it's 27
for the record 2050 is the string id Wink
spiff Wrote:for the record 2050 is the string id Wink

Thanks - learn something new every day!
-stoli-
xbs08 Wrote:scarfa, why the odd order in settings (app , progs, pics, music, videos, weather, net and system).
Videos should be on one end instead of in the middle of the menu, 'cause is one setting i'm sure ppl access alot. The less used ones (like progs settings) should be in the middle, the lesser the clicks the better (i know i'm lazy).

I started with that order in the beginning and just sort of stuck with it.

How about: music, videos, movies, tv shows, pictures, programs, general, system

Startup focus would be videos
scarfa Wrote:Yep it's a known issue. I've already fixed it.

Did you mean you fixed it and uploaded the changes to the 2.0 that is available for download now or you fixed it for a future release? For whatever reason I am still unable to see the studio images in the wrap info view. I just downloaded the Rapier 2.0 again and installed just to make sure.
scarfa Wrote:I started with that order in the beginning and just sort of stuck with it.

How about: music, videos, movies, tv shows, pictures, programs, general, system

Startup focus would be videos

I'm not refering to home screen, home screen is fine (but i did change mine to start at videos) i'm refering to the settings window.

Would like to make two requests... if it isn't too much Smile
- Option to replace 'ejectray' with 'favorites' on top bar.
- Hide (or option to hide) home icons if player has media.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
suggest the home menu botton use text instead of picture. help easy to translate to other language.
Is there a way to change/add a font to enable support for other codepages (like Russian for example).
Default font shows squares (which also look nice as the whole skin ;-), but make it difficult to understand what is written.
Any help/advice on how to do this will be appreciated.
wikiped Wrote:Is there a way to change/add a font to enable support for other codepages (like Russian for example).
Default font shows squares (which also look nice as the whole skin ;-), but make it difficult to understand what is written.
Any help/advice on how to do this will be appreciated.

copy your russian font into "XBMC\media\Fonts" and modify "XBMC\skin\Rapier\720p\font.xml" to use your russian font.
With last svn and Rapier 2.0, I can't open :
- System > Settings > Programs
- System > System Infos...
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.01