Long delay with Hitcher
Has anyone experienced a long delay with Hitcher? When I load the movies and tv shows or stop a movie or tv show, the views take a while to load back up. I just get a black screen then they finally come up.

I am on the most current svn of XBMC and installed the most recent Git of "Hitcher".

Thanks.
PC Specs?
Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHZ, 4 GB Ram, Radeon 4650 HDMI.

I didnt have this issue with any other skins, builds, or mods. Very strange.
I've noticed this as well, and it wasn't an issue with Auriga.

2.1ghz dual amd, 2gb ram, nvidia 8600gts

I had just assumed it was an issue with my library. *shurg*
Are you using the 'Weather' and 'Latest Added' plugins?
hikaricore Wrote:I've noticed this as well, and it wasn't an issue with Auriga.

2.1ghz dual amd, 2gb ram, nvidia 8600gts

I had just assumed it was an issue with my library. *shurg*

Glad to see its not just me. Maybe someone can figure this out. Not a HUGE deal, I just love for it to move smoothly.
Hitcher Wrote:Are you using the 'Weather' and 'Latest Added' plugins?

I am using neither.
I am however using Latest Added, I assumed these were being updated on the main screen and not in the library views.
Ive been getting this since latest added was added seems to be a lag with that mod if I turn it off its ok BUT I like it so I just wait the 5-10 seconds :p
Ram2000 Wrote:Ive been getting this since latest added was added seems to be a lag with that mod if I turn it off its ok BUT I like it so I just wait the 5-10 seconds :p

I have it turned off and still have the issue.
igotdvds Wrote:Has anyone experienced a long delay with Hitcher? When I load the movies and tv shows or stop a movie or tv show, the views take a while to load back up. I just get a black screen then they finally come up.

I am on the most current svn of XBMC and installed the most recent Git of "Hitcher".

Thanks.
That could be the issue, roll back to 22516 until things become more stable.
How do I uninstall the recent update and not the whole program?
Afraid I get the same using an older build Rev21181 much slower compared to Andys or Blacks mod, not to fussed about it though Big Grin
igotdvds Wrote:How do I uninstall the recent update and not the whole program?

I believe you can just disable it on options.
I was under the impression 22528 was the last known good svn. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Long delay with Hitcher0