No Artwork in Movie Sets
(2023-11-01, 22:49)CaptainKen Wrote: Just sucks having to remove 312 movies, so tedious.
Yea, I know. Maybe you should just remove that Source from the library (set content to None), clean library and then rescrape? It would be a lot easier.

Are you using nfo files to populate the library? Can you provide one of those nfo files. Post to Kodi Paste Site and provide the link.
Which skin is that and which view?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm using Kodi v20.2 with Aeon Nox Silvo v9.0.1

Thanks for the tip on how to expedite scraping the movie sets!

Example nfo
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2023-11-01, 23:35)CaptainKen Wrote: Example nfo
That looks ok. A media manager created that? Which one?
A couple of minor items need to be rectified...

<rating name="default" max="10" default="true"> - shouldn't be there. There is no "default" provider and there are two "default" marked as True.
You have multiple studios enabled, which means Kodi will never display a studio icon.

I copied your nfo file and it seems to work on my setup, though I don't have discart in place locally....

You are using movie.nfo for the nfo filename. Can I assume you have the setting "Movies are in a folder matching the movie name" (or similar wording) enabled in the Set Content screen (where you set it to "None" as I described above)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-11-02, 00:28)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-11-01, 23:35)CaptainKen Wrote: Example nfo
That looks ok. A media manager created that? Which one?
A couple of minor items need to be rectified...

<rating name="default" max="10" default="true"> - shouldn't be there. There is no "default" provider and there are two "default" marked as True.
You have multiple studios enabled, which means Kodi will never display a studio icon.

I copied your nfo file and it seems to work on my setup, though I don't have discart in place locally....

You are using movie.nfo for the nfo filename. Can I assume you have the setting "Movies are in a folder matching the movie name" (or similar wording) enabled in the Set Content screen (where you set it to "None" as I described above)

Will leaving this <rating name="default" max="10" default="true"> cause problems? I ask because I know of no way to check every nfo for that. Did you remove it before testing on yours?

I discovered that if I remove the movie set, which includes the movies of course, then do an Update Library, that fixes Info Panel (manual) and Boxset brochure as well as the set artwork. However, removing only one movie withing the set does not fix the Info Panel and Brochure issue.

Yes, "Movies are in a folder matching the movie name" and enabled in Set Content. This is true for all movies in library.

I'm using Ember Media Manager v1.11.1

I reached out in the Ember forum yesterday asking to clarify where there are both "old and new folder and settings" steps to take for refreshing movie sets, but no response yet. I only see one folder and related other settings.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3170717

Perhaps you'll consider adding some of this setup information that we've learned in this thread to the "Movie set information folder - Official Kodi Wiki page".

Thank you again for your consistent help!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2023-11-02, 04:44)CaptainKen Wrote: Will leaving this <rating name="default" max="10" default="true"> cause problems? I ask because I know of no way to check every nfo for that. Did you remove it before testing on yours?
No, it won't cause you any problems, just untidy to have it there as it loads the first "true" rating, then has to unload it and load the second "true" rating.
I didn't remove it when I tested.

(2023-11-02, 04:44)CaptainKen Wrote: Yes, "Movies are in a folder matching the movie name" and enabled in Set Content. This is true for all movies in library.
Good. That is the requirement for using movie.nfo naming, as well as short artwork names like poster.jpg, fanart.jpg instead of the full name like American Pie-poster.jpg

(2023-11-02, 04:44)CaptainKen Wrote: Perhaps you'll consider adding some of this setup information that we've learned in this thread to the "Movie set information folder - Official Kodi Wiki page".
Certainly will.
I recall already making a change to clarify when not to use the Artwork Dump method. But when you get all your answers, maybe you could remind me what else needs to be updated.

(2023-11-02, 04:44)CaptainKen Wrote: Thank you again for your consistent help!
You are welcome Smile
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Artwork in Movie Sets0