- If you would like contribute to the projects, feel free to do: fork, pull-request, issues, etc...
- ...or if you want help but don't understand "scraper programming", you can offer me a coffee or a beer:
Thanks for support to: Davide aka kiwi
Latest update is on the official addons repository => Automatic update
You can also download from here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...aring#list for manual update.
Source avviable: https://github.com/elbowz/mymovies-xbmc-scraper
Note: if the scraper is very slow, disable setting tagged with "(slow)".
Bug: For Frodo users there are some problems with films posters download. There is a thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145656 and a open ticket https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/1885 for solve xbmc bug (thanks to jmarshall). (FIXED with final release of Frodo)
- Better (i hope) search for fan art and imdb info (use imdb.aka for search)
- Include and use metadata.common.imdb.com
- Migrate source on GitHub (https://github.com/elbowz/mymovies-xbmc-scraper)
- Fixed GetMovieTrailer for retrive italian trailer. (Issue 15: Alcuni trailer sono in inglese...)
- Set mymovies.it internal search as default. Added <forum>, <website> and <source> tags for new xbmc addon section (addons.xbmc.org)
- Added mymovies.it internal search, this option is activable in setting (thanks to mario.diraimondo for the patch - see issue 13)
- Fixed trailer: Update regex for change in some films pages
- Added setting category: For more user-friendly scraper settings
- Fixed fanart: GetTMDBFanartByIdChain url function to chain fuction (stefano85 request)
- Added imdb id, not visible in film info but needed for trakt plugin (Tmac12 request)
- Fixed regex: GetSearchResults (for change in google search report)
- Added User Agent for error: "unable to connect to remote server"
- Fixed regex: GetSearchResults, ParseImdbData (rating)
- Fixed regex: trailer
- Added base scale (vote/10) in direct vote, critics and the public. Proposed on forum.xbmc.org
- Now direct vote, critics and the public is only visible as "outline", beacuse studio and mpaa not present in mymovies are get from imdb.
- Some minor fix
- Fixed regex: title, trailer, runtime
- Added original title
- Search imdb id form google...not perfect but i hope better.
- Import info from IMDB (vote, mpaa, studio, top250). Deactivable from settings.
- Fixed regex: rating and trailer
- Fixed url cache
- Change default films search url: http://www.google.it/search?q=film_name+...ymovies.it
- Fixed trailer problem. The first and only issue reported on code.google.com
- Fixed search problem. Reported on forum.xbmc.org
- Fixed problem for long title
- Added support for new title (asterix votes)
- Used tag <rating max="*">
- Fixed problem with single poster in low res
- Fixed trailer
- Fixed TMDB FanART
- Improved append varius stuff to plot
- Aggiunto il supporto a XBMC 10.5 (addons system)
- Fixed trailer
- Riorganizzato il menù configurazione
...i hope mymoives.it don't change graphic soon!!
!! PLEASE TEST AND REPORT ANY PROBLEMS AND SUGGESTIONS !!!
Latest update for XBMC 9.11 and XBMC4Xbox: download from here (update 18.07.10):
http://muttley.eb2a.com/2010/xbmc4xbox-s...-18-07-10/ (italian page)
Note: XBMC4xbox version would be also work on 9.11...if anyone can try, i don't have 9.11 version, and report some problem
Old Info: scraper settings, install and other stuff:
http://muttley.eb2a.com/2009/xbmc-scrape...movies-it/ (italian page)
Alternative for 9.11: thanks to sipontino for this alternative version, always for mymovies.it (update 22.07.10):