• 9(current)
Release MyMovies.it scraper (Italian)
I have update the scraper to 1.1.7, seems that now work good.

But the problem "unable to connect to remote server" don't appear always and i don't know how to reproduce it.

well, try to install 1.1.7 and report feedback here...if work better i update repository and first post.

ciao!
muttley:bd Wrote:I have update the scraper to 1.1.7, seems that now work good.

But the problem "unable to connect to remote server" don't appear always and i don't know how to reproduce it.

well, try to install 1.1.7 and report feedback here...if work better i update repository and first post.

ciao!

Great work, now all works Wink
thx a lot
Hi, thanks for the prompt response and great work indeed! Wink

Now it's working with version 1.1.7...thanks a lot.

Bye Smile

Paolo
Anybody else have problems with plots? Scraping is fine, but instead of the plot I think it's actually scraping the review (I get 5-6 pages of plot for each movies :|)

Any hints on that?
See for example
http://www.mymovies.it/film/2010/vanishingon7thstreet/
that doesn't seem a plot to me...

Thanks Wink

melagodo
Released version 1.1.8:

Changelog:
- Fixed regex: GetSearchResults (for change in google search report)
muttley:bd Wrote:Released version 1.1.8:

Changelog:
- Fixed regex: GetSearchResults (for change in google search report)

Autoupdate doesn't catch this new version...
Axel Foley Wrote:Autoupdate doesn't catch this new version...
You have right...i haven't submit latest version on official repository.

I'm waiting feedback from who open issue on google code or from any other utilizer.

This because i can't request many update for the scraper in a short time, and if i submit a not working version it's a problem. This for not abuse of xbmc developers time...just i abuse enough Wink

...at the end if i have 2/3 positive feedback from "beta tester" i'll add latest version to autoupdate.

Ciao!!
muttley:bd Wrote:You have right...i haven't submit latest version on official repository.

I'm waiting feedback from who open issue on google code or from any other utilizer.

This because i can't request many update for the scraper in a short time, and if i submit a not working version it's a problem. This for not abuse of xbmc developers time...just i abuse enough Wink

...at the end if i have 2/3 positive feedback from "beta tester" i'll add latest version to autoupdate.

Ciao!!

It seems that someone replied on google code stating that the latest version now works fine. Wink

Keep up the great work, and thanks.
added to official repository => autoupdate

thanks to Olympia!
I've this scraper updated to version 1.1.8, but most of my movies haven't the imdb id.. The field <id> is empty in c9 table..There's a problem with this scraper?
In a few film i've the imdb id..
What is c9 table?

Please make some example and report result

Ciao!
....ops
Edit: Douplicated post
The c09 table is in the Xbmc database: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=The...base#movie. Is the reference for imdb id of the movie..
It seems like the scraper can't identify this imdb id..
If you want I've the XML file that I export from Xbmc (when i've donne a backup) and i can send it tu you..
You can see that the <id> tag is empty in much more film..
For examples:
Title: Basta che funzioni... Id empty
Title: Scontro tra Titali..id is 'tt0800320'

Grazie
Tmac12 Wrote:The c09 table is in the Xbmc database: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=The...base#movie. Is the reference for imdb id of the movie..
It seems like the scraper can't identify this imdb id..
If you want I've the XML file that I export from Xbmc (when i've donne a backup) and i can send it tu you..
You can see that the <id> tag is empty in much more film..
For examples:
Title: Basta che funzioni... Id empty
Title: Scontro tra Titali..id is 'tt0800320'

Grazie

OooK! Now i understand...c9 is a colum name of movie table Laugh

You have right, the scraper don't consider this field...

Can i ask why you want this resource? For the scraper nothing change ( this is mymovies scraper, not imdb Big Grin)

I must make some change (i think easy) for support your request, but it's impossibile that all film will have imdb id Sad ...same of the fan art.

Ciao!

edit: how can see if imdb id is correctly set (except all db export)?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyMovies.it scraper (Italian)2