Help with justintv limit
Hi, i use the justin.tv plugin on appletv xbmc. Now justin.tv has set a user limit for any State that stop the stream after 30 sec . With PC there is a method to bypass this, whit ultrasurf a software with which we can navigate anonymously by a proxy. Can we do something also on xbmc to bypass this limit? Thank you , Pinus
Pinus2 Wrote:Hi, i use the justin.tv plugin on appletv xbmc. Now justin.tv has set a user limit for any State that stop the stream after 30 sec . With PC there is a method to bypass this, whit ultrasurf a software with which we can navigate anonymously by a proxy. Can we do something also on xbmc to bypass this limit? Thank you , Pinus

I never heard of this. Where do you live?
I live in Italy, but i know that this limit take also other Europe States. it appears that Justin.TV may have plans to start georestricting users, a process that involves detecting a viewers country and then restricting them according to how many other users from that country are accessing a stream or the Justin.TV site itself. The slip-up revealed that Justin.TV has already layed the foundation to begin enforcing a strict limit on the number of users accessing the site from certain countries. In pc we i can bypass this using ultrasurf program, but on xbmc on appletv? or other mac/linux system? Thank you, Pinus
There are proxy settings for XBMC under Settings>Network. Other than that, I don't know what you can do. Sorry.
Oh, thank you, i have set a proxy now and it run good Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with justintv limit0