XBOX HDD Clone
Question 
Hello again. Couple things...

Has anyone tried to make a clone of an xbox? I will have one xbox set up just the way I want it, and would like to 'clone' the others. I will soft-mod them first, and thus will have access via ftp. I also have a patch cable. I don't know what is faster/easier to use.

I guess what I am asking is if xbmc is 'portable' and can just be copied from xbox to xbox. Just cut the XBMC file in my E: drive and replace it with the XBMC file in the xbox I want to replace? I have yet to mod all the xboxes, I have only 2 modded at the moment.

While I am thinking of it... Can I install XBMC on my vista ultimate computer and configure it, then copy it back onto the xbox? I ask as it may be easier to make changes, etc. on the computer... don't know...

Vista and xp pro with xbmc running on xbox 1

Thanks to all... I hope that I learn enough to answer a few questions someday myself. I am doing my homework, just get stuck a time or 2... Big Grin
As long as you do all transfers in Binary AND NOT ASCII you can take the xbmc folder and drop it from xbox to xbox to clone it.. remember you still need to put the shortcut xbe in the root directory of C to point to the xbmc build.. You can do xbox to xbox no problem.. you can not do windows to xbox (not even the DB)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBOX HDD Clone0