ShowName.S01E01-E02.avi
ShowName.S01E01E02.avi
ShowName.S01E0102.avi
ShowName.S01E01-02.avi

Huh
Checking the wiki is usually a good idea Wink

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows#Mul...t_Episodes
Isn't this in the wiki?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

it seems that the wiki has not tried out the latest xbmc, or the latest xbm,c has not read the wiki page...

let's say I have two files.

the first one is a double episode of a series, and the second file is the next episode after that.
So according to the wiki, i stick those in a folder named after the show, and then name the files like this:
S01E01-02 blabla.avi
S01E03 blub.avi

...and no matter what other variations of the stuff in the wiki I try, xbmc ALWAYS finds S01E03 as episode 2 of season 1....

HELP!!!
Have you checked the tvdb?
Lemmy Wrote:it seems that the wiki has not tried out the latest xbmc, or the latest xbm,c has not read the wiki page...

let's say I have two files.

the first one is a double episode of a series, and the second file is the next episode after that.
So according to the wiki, i stick those in a folder named after the show, and then name the files like this:
S01E01-02 blabla.avi
S01E03 blub.avi

...and no matter what other variations of the stuff in the wiki I try, xbmc ALWAYS finds S01E03 as episode 2 of season 1....

HELP!!!

The following works perfectly for me

Stargate.Universe.S01E01E02.mkv
Stargate.Universe.S01E03.mkv
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Naming Star Trek The Next Generation multi episode:

My current naming of part 1 & 2 of season 1:

sttng.S01E01E02.Encounter at Farpoint.mkv

gives me in XBMC

02. Encounter at Farpoint
02. Encounter at Farpoint

What I wanted it to do is:

01. Encounter at Farpoint part 1
02. Encounter at Farpoint part 2

How to do that?
Nvidia Shield 2017
Kodi 20.3
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...2298&lid=7

sttng is not a series name
This sometimes occurs when you select DVD order but then number them as Season / Episodes.

If you are using DVD order in your scraper settings be aware that the episode numbers are different: http://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=season&...&order=dvd
I use therenamer to get the correct names for all my tv episodes.

For double episodes I use an underscore, which xbmc has no trouble with.

i.e. tvshowname.S01E01_02

Hope this helps
Well, after using XBMC again I noticed that the tvdb scraper fixed it all by itself anyway, it was only the initial scan and presentation that gave me the weird presentation. So naming like this is still perfect:

sttng.S01E01E02.Encounter at Farpoint

using sttng a a series name returns me all episodes correctly without use of any other meta settings or preparation. I name my star trek as above:

sttng.S01E01E02.Encounter at Farpoint.mkv
sttng.S01E03.The Naked Now.mkv
sttng.S01E04.Code of Honor.mkv
and so on...
Nvidia Shield 2017
Kodi 20.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to name double episodes?1