[aTV] Xbmc menu gone
Hi again ^^
Finally got alot to work, thanks everyone =))

Now, ofc, a new problem occured.
I was having fun and decided to try the rowmote software with my iphone, after that I rebooted and the whole "system and launcher" menu is gone.
No idea if it was the rowmotes fault Tongue Just what I did at the current time.

Sooo. Help? =D
power it off (remove power cable)
power it on

probably what happened, was the finder (the menu) was restarted and not the whole atv.

if power cycling doesnt work, try using the patch stick again eh
Tried both to reboot and remove power cable, also reboot finder.
Nothing helps :S
Dont wanna try patch stick hell again xD
Also, I just added so that the Xbmc will boot on startup, how do I remove it again? XD Just want to try before I die.
I've no idea what you did to get it boot xbmc directly, but using the patchstick should be dead simple:

power it off
plug in patch stick
power it on
wait for message to say its done
power it off
remove patch stick
power it on

there should not be anything else to do.
I wrote "defaults write com.teamxbmc.xbmclauncher XBMCExpertMode 1" ^^
Yeah, I know, found out what my error was Tongue Apperantly there's a big difference in "device" and ..."usbstick normal thing" XD
Majiinfreddy Wrote:I wrote "defaults write com.teamxbmc.xbmclauncher XBMCExpertMode 1"

well, the most obvious way to change this is, to ssh into the atv (use your pc/mac) and run the same thing with a 0 instead 1.

Quote:Yeah, I know, found out what my error was Tongue Apperantly there's a big difference in "device" and ..."usbstick normal thing"

No idea what your talking about here, maybe you could be more clear?
1. That didnt work, but I went with your idea and used patch stick again, that went fast ^^ Thought I had to download and update everything again ;P

2. When you are creating the usb patch stick with USBit, you can create a "volume" and a "Device". Apperantly, device is the only thing thats working, and it worked on all my sticks =))

I really appreciate your help =))

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[aTV] Xbmc menu gone0