Help Scraping documentary with 9 part.
I am trying to add Ken Burns Baseball to my library. I am able to add the overview of the doc. to my plot section, but can not add info for individual episodes. Any help? Thanks.
The magic 8 ball's response wasn't in your favor. We need details to help you. Read the sticky about posting problems in a useful manner in the appropriate platform. Then report back with the requested info, as well as what you've tried already.
althekiller Wrote:The magic 8 ball's response wasn't in your favor. We need details to help you. Read the sticky about posting problems in a useful manner in the appropriate platform. Then report back with the requested info, as well as what you've tried already.

Ha! Ok. Thanks.
TheTVDB already has metadata for the entire series. Name the containing folder appropriately and number the episodes 1x01, 1x02, etc and it should scrape it for you.
candre23 Wrote:TheTVDB already has metadata for the entire series. Name the containing folder appropriately and number the episodes 1x01, 1x02, etc and it should scrape it for you.

Damn. I just got finished making my own nfo files for each episode. I guess I was naming the episodes wrong. I got it now. Thanks.Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Scraping documentary with 9 part.0